Gaming Scottish gamer (Mainly fighting games)

Where are you from?: Glasgow Scotland
How old are you?: 20
How did you find Freedom!? I found the Freedom! YouTube channel!
What made you join our forums?: I'd like to help the Freedom! family and maybe get some advice.
What are your hobbies?: Art, Gaming (obviously), DIY and Basketball.
What is your favorite food? Haggis!
Why did you start YouTube? I wanted to make some combo guides for Mortal Kombat and I enjoyed making videos, it makes me feel like I'm helping the fighting games community.
What is your biggest dream? To become an Architect.
What kind of channel do you run?: I run a gaming channel focusing mainly on fighting games such as Mortal Kombat, Tekken and Street Fighter. I also make videos for Call of Duty, Fallout and other games soon to come!
What kind of content do you upload? I upload combo videos and character guides for Mortal Kombat, Call of Duty videos and gameplay for other games too!
When do you upload?: I upload 2-3 times a week, with one Rocket League video every Friday!
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/c/LiquidWolfGaming/
If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Last edited:

BodaciousBrosGaming

Distinguished User
May 15, 2014
San Francisco, California
YouTube
For some really weird reason I always find a way to fail at every fighting game I play... xP Anyways welcome to Freedom man! Couple friends of mine have been playing Mortal Kombat X for a while now and have been trying get me to give it a go. I think they're trying to get me back for all those COD private matches xD

Well I hope you enjoy your time here at Freedom! If you need help with anything feel free to ask around, if Freedom's one thing it's friendly :) I'm usually around so if you have a question feel free to ask me too. Good luck with the channel and everything, and have an awesome day! - Brandon

Other Freedom Banner.jpg

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Thanks! I've been trying to improve my video quality as I'm using the SHAREfactory on PS4 to edit my gameplay videos at the moment and I'm trying to find a good editing software that isn't too costly. Any suggestions?

Hmm , Windows movie maker is first thing I used , I brought move studio 13 and cost me around £50 which I thought was good and I love the editing on it as it allows me to do a lot , but that is all I can think of atm sorry dude and your welcome :)