Gaming ShawnDoesGaming and My story

ShawnDoesGaming

New User
Jun 10, 2016
My Name is Shawn of ShawnDoesGaming and I started doing videos from March 12 2015. I uploaded a few xbox one videos but very rapidly became depressed. This made me go away from YouTube because I was in a horrible way. Then just before Christmas 2015 I decided to relaunch my channel as a way to fight my depression as it gave me a chance to show who I truly am and give me a purpose in life. I remember specifically that every time I gained a subscriber I got so excited because someone else wanted to support my journey. I know I have A LOT to learn with YouTube especially the gaming elements. I turned to Freedom in order for help to create better videos and I have had a substantial increase in quality in videos. I have 31 subscribers at the point of this story and I definitely want more. So yeah that's my story and I hope people read this and would like to join Team SDG!

Honeysicle

New User
Jun 8, 2016
San Antonio Texas
YouTube
My Name is Shawn of ShawnDoesGaming and I started doing videos from March 12 2015. I uploaded a few xbox one videos but very rapidly became depressed. This made me go away from YouTube because I was in a horrible way. Then just before Christmas 2015 I decided to relaunch my channel as a way to fight my depression as it gave me a chance to show who I truly am and give me a purpose in life. I remember specifically that every time I gained a subscriber I got so excited because someone else wanted to support my journey. I know I have A LOT to learn with YouTube especially the gaming elements. I turned to Freedom in order for help to create better videos and I have had a substantial increase in quality in videos. I have 31 subscribers at the point of this story and I definitely want more. So yeah that's my story and I hope people read this and would like to join Team SDG!
Welcome to the fam