Community SHOUTOUTS/Let's help eachother grow

MuchMarcoos

New User
Apr 3, 2017
HEY

Whats up everyone, my name is MuchMarcoos and just like most of you i love to make videos. My channel consists of the usual hilarious gameplay videos, roasting vids, funny remixes, all that stuff. But ive had an idea for a video were i roast my irl friend and i need some help.

I want to make a huge hate roast montage towards him, where i have a ton of people roast a picture of him that i photoshopped, and i throw it all together into one huge montage of hate. You can say literally whatever you want about him you can be as brutal, hurtful, stupid, weird, lame, or as random as you want with it.

But i didn't want to just ask people to help me without atleast trying to help them in a way. So i want to give a shoutout to every single person who helps me with this roast video. Not a small shoutout where i just put your link in the description and thats it. (Even tho i will leave your channel link in the desc.) But i want to have a part of the video where I personally thank and shoutout each person in the video and try and help out their channel and try and guide people towards your videos and hopefully give you a bit of exposure to get your channel alittle running start you know?

But if you wanna help me with this hilarious video and get a huge shoutout in return for helping me out, then let me know I'd love to see people grow and it'd be awesome to work with a ton of different people. If youre interested let me know, you can message me on Twitter, my twitter is @MuchMarcoos and ill definitely get back to you with further details and send you the picture so you can roast it. But thanks so much to everyone if you read this and stopped by and a bigger thank you if you actually want to help out with the video it really means alot!

But thanks for everything and reading i really appreciate it and i hope to hear from some people soon! Thanks everyone!

-MuchMarcoos