Community Shoutouts

Patronus

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 15, 2014
YouTube
I am going to be starting a thing on my channel where every few videos I shoutout a well deserving YouTube channel. This can be someone who works hard, uploads every day, or just deserves a bigger following. I currently have 365 subscribers, so this could possible be beneficial to small channels. First of all, I do not expect you to shout me out. I am doing you a favor by doing this, so I only need a small thing in return.
These are the only "rules":
1. You must be subscribed to my YouTube channel: XpertCommander
2. (Not Required) This is a community, so when you give me your channel, try to give me another channel to shout out as well! I'm sure your friend would appreciate it :)
3. (Not Required) Comment on my videos, and leave a like. I WILL return the favor! If we network together for long enough I will consider putting you in my sub-box on the right-hand side of my channel!

Comment on this thread, or post on my most recent YouTube videos saying that you saw my thread, and you would like a shoutout. I will try to do one at the beginning of every 2-3 videos.

- The best way to grow is to work together as a team. Small channels don't get as much of a "spotlight" as they used to. Working as a community and network will help your channel grow, and your friend's channel.
Thanks! -Stout

PandaLeRawr

Freedom! Member
Apr 6, 2015
YouTube
That's so nice of you helping out other channels :3
I'll diffidently go like some of your videos cx

EZeeGameX

Rising User
May 2, 2016
YouTube
I am going to be starting a thing on my channel where every few videos I shoutout a well deserving YouTube channel. This can be someone who works hard, uploads every day, or just deserves a bigger following. I currently have 365 subscribers, so this could possible be beneficial to small channels. First of all, I do not expect you to shout me out. I am doing you a favor by doing this, so I only need a small thing in return.
2. (Not Required) This is a community, so when you give me your channel, try to give me another channel to shout out as well! I'm sure your friend would appreciate it :)
3. (Not Required) Comment on my videos, and leave a like. I WILL return the favor! If we network together for long enough I will consider putting you in my sub-box on the right-hand side of my channel!

Comment on this thread, or post on my most recent YouTube videos saying that you saw my thread, and you would like a shoutout. I will try to do one at the beginning of every 2-3 videos.

- The best way to grow is to work together as a team. Small channels don't get as much of a "spotlight" as they used to. Working as a community and network will help your channel grow, and your friend's channel.
Thanks! -Stout
Hey, I just subbed. :) Want to help me out by shout outting my channel? I just commented and like your latest vid. ^_^ Hope you can come check out mine too! :D

DemFrostyFlakes

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2016

Thanks! -Stout

Hey man check out my channel I subbed and love you <3

Patronus

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 15, 2014
YouTube
Don't know if your still doing shoutouts? My channel name is FloppySoppy and my mates is ShieldedGames (He is in my sub box!)
Yup! You will be close to some of the last people that I shout-out! Thanks for your comment! Make sure to sub to my channel otherwise the deal is off, and you won't get a shout-out :D