Slow Channel Views & Keywords

Todger182

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Something I have noticed this last couple of weeks is my channel has slowed considerably.

So I took a look into things and have noticed that maybe my keyword selection and description needed a revision.

Has anyone noticed a similar issue that things have slowed? Not just subscribers but also view and watch counts.

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
It's immensely hard to get people to go check out your content without sounding completely obnoxious or spamming, so I've had some trouble growing. I've only created my channel a couple weeks ago, so I'm still in the rigorous learning process, but it's definitely discouraging seeing the little to no growth. I know I'll get there one day with a lot of hard work and determination, but they definitely don't make it easy.

LtGeneralStore

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2015
Pennsylvania, USA
YouTube
LtGeneralStore
It's immensely hard to get people to go check out your content without sounding completely obnoxious or spamming, so I've had some trouble growing. I've only created my channel a couple weeks ago, so I'm still in the rigorous learning process, but it's definitely discouraging seeing the little to no growth. I know I'll get there one day with a lot of hard work and determination, but they definitely don't make it easy.
That's the spirit! Keep working hard and you will succeed. I had a really hard time growing in the beginning but I didn't give up.

Reactions: Goped Fred

Todger182

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Dec 13, 2015
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I've have been uploading daily for the last few months trying not to repeat content. But yes growth is very slow.

My main issue though is discovery. Just wondering how many of you guys have had a similar issue.

How much does the keyword and channel descriptions impact on this?

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
I've have been uploading daily for the last few months trying not to repeat content. But yes growth is very slow.

My main issue though is discovery. Just wondering how many of you guys have had a similar issue.

How much does the keyword and channel descriptions impact on this?
Every little thing helps at this point. Find ways to improve the little details. Thumbnails, banner, intro video, just make sure everything is clean cut. Then just keep communicating with the community and make sure to stay positive. Keywords on videos. Just keep at it and it'll happen naturally.