fARQUAD

Rising User
Feb 17, 2016
YouTube
Your name: Jason Lloyd
Where are you from?: Cheshire
How old are you?: 16
How did you find Freedom!? The internet
What made you join our forums?: Hopefully getting some tips on improving content , views etc
What are your hobbies?: Sitting on my ass playing on my PC!
What is your favorite food? Don't really care I eat anything. Apart from egg mayonnaise, its disgusting af
Why did you start YouTube? Because I play alot with friends so I decided to upload it.
What is your biggest dream? 100k subs would be amazing! (plus the play button would look awesome on my wall!)
What kind of channel do you run?: Gaming
What kind of content do you upload? Mostly League of Legends, though I'm gonna try and upload other games like CS:GO, Cards Against Humanity, Civ 5, maybe TF2. May start making music if I find the right software.
When do you upload?: I try everyday, though its not always possible
Channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAdkZMiseLf3GHCOP132zag

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude , Welcome to freedom :) I'm from the UK to , a place called Suffolk !!
if you need any help be sure to ask (y) (Y)

How is league going , Where do you main , what div are you ? fav champ ?

Good luck bro !!

fARQUAD

Rising User
Feb 17, 2016
YouTube
Thanks for the replies, appreciate it! Unfortunately, I'm not high enough level for ranked yet, its gonna take a while. I recently started maining ADC, as I used to main jungle. My fav champ is probably Twitch at the moment, I went 12 kills 0 deaths on a PvP game in 20 mins and they surrendered (its on my channel if you want to check it out!).

KaragGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
What made you join our forums?: Hopefully getting some tips on improving content , views etc
What is your favorite food? Don't really care I eat anything. Apart from egg mayonnaise, its disgusting af
Why did you start YouTube? Because I play alot with friends so I decided to upload it.
What is your biggest dream? 100k subs would be amazing! (plus the play button would look awesome on my wall!)
What kind of content do you upload? Mostly League of Legends, though I'm gonna try and upload other games like CS:GO, Cards Against Humanity, Civ 5, maybe TF2. May start making music if I find the right software.
Welcome to Freedom and i hope you enjoy it here :) Also i see your into league of legends, well if you wouldnt mind please check out this sweet little clip i got on league :)

fARQUAD

Rising User
Feb 17, 2016
YouTube
Nice! I subbed and watched a few videos. Are you a high enough level for ranked, and if so what rank are you? Also what's your name on LoL I'll add you and maybe do a game sometime.

Legends Of Allstars

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 3, 2016
YouTube
Hey Bro, Welcome to froums, Dont Forget to Read The Rules And Hope You Enjoy Your Stay Here, By The Way, I LIked You Channel And I Subbed You, But Dont Forget to See mY Channel And Sub Me. :)

Reece Dawson

New User
Feb 17, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the forum! :D i hope you grow! just ask if you need anything ;D
I will sub to you and watch some of your content! :D

p.s here is how to added your sub button

https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/

youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/olegames00
"TheEmepror"
Hey Bro

KaragGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Nice! I subbed and watched a few videos. Are you a high enough level for ranked, and if so what rank are you? Also what's your name on LoL I'll add you and maybe do a game sometime.
im lvl 30 on Lol i am bronze 1 at the moment but hopefully get silver soon, i only started playing seriously since november and started for fun in july 2015 so i am still kinda a noob but yeh add me my name on lol is Cashgenaxxo

Rapid Fury

Respected User
Feb 14, 2016
YouTube
Welcome to the freedom family and were always here for support and if you need any help just ask:)
I will check you channel out and i hope you do the same for me(y) (Y)

fARQUAD

Rising User
Feb 17, 2016
YouTube
I appreciate the support, as I am such a small channel. I made sure to sub to all of you and will check your content out. Plus, has anyone got some tips to improve the quality of my commentaries, me and my friends do have some moments of silence (should probably start doing an intro!) Made an outro as well in photoshop, not the best but it only took 10 minutes.