Sponsorship questions

G

Gods of Odds

Firstly I know I am not even close to being able to get any sponsors right now but I'm just wondering about them a bit. Do you or they decide how much you get paid or do you make an offer to them and once decided is there some sort of contract that means that price can't be changed until the contract is over or can you ask for the price to change at any time? Also does anyone know any good sponsors for a lore channel?

OnlyUltimate

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2016
London
www.youtube.com
YouTube
OnlyUltimateYT
The sponsorships I have now are all reflinks. They give me a reference link and when people click on it and buy something then I get paid. Reflink sponsorships are useless unless the product the sponsor sells is well known and high quality, so don't go for reflinks for unknown brands and products (this is the opinion I have because of my experiences with these reflink sponsorships).

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
There will likely be an offer posed to you by the company and it will likely be a yes-or-no answer unless you have a particular issue with the terms of the agreement. Although most offers can be broken down to "We'll give you _____ for _____. Okay?" At least in plain speak. No doubt there would be some legal jargon in there.

Breezy123

Freedom! Member
Jul 3, 2016
England
YouTube
If you are going to approach a company for a sponsorship, it's best to ask what they would offer, then from there you can negotiate to what you like.