Gaming Starter at Youtube

How is my YouTube channel! Be friendly pls :3

• Total voters

GewoonRickMan

New User
Apr 14, 2016
YouTube
HEY! Can you guys check my channel out for a minute and leave tips and stuff behind?

My name is Rick. I'm from The Netherlands. I'm 15 years old. I find freedom by searching on YouTube Partnerships. I joined the forums because I want a lot of tips and stuff like that to grow my channel. My hobbies are gaming ofcourse and also I love to do Bar Brothers Calisthanics. My favorite food is pizza. I started YouTube to entertain you guys behind your computer. My biggest dream is to get a lot of subscribers but that's almost the most popular dream of all youtubers. My channel is alot of gaming stuff but there can be volgs to! I try to upload almost every day! Channel is : GewoonRickMan

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom :)

you have come to the right place a lot of experienced Youtubers on here ! I love Pizza as well :) I see you have WaW on your channel :) do you play any black ops 3 ?

To give you some tips :) First try and stay very active on forums and social media because it lets people know you are there ! Social media is a great way to promote your self such as twitter , facebook :)

try to make some catchy thumbnails as they draw in an audience :) maybe go with a sub network for example I am With PGUK who are a very good Sub network and they help so much and do channel reviews and can help you out a lot :)

GewoonRickMan

New User
Apr 14, 2016
YouTube
Hi, Dude! Welcome to Freedom. I'm MusicClues. Some Tips from me: Twitter is a GREAT way to get your Content out. Sign up There. Also, Spend out your Content too. WAW Might Outdated by This Point. XD Try some Sonic or Something.
Thanks for the tips and yeah I know WaW is a little bit outdated but yeah I didn't knew what to record so xD but still thanks!

ShadowPunch

Rising User
Apr 13, 2016
Hey I checked your channel and it seems really good :D if you can keep up the stream of videos then i'll be a long lasting fan :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
HEY! Can you guys check my channel out for a minute and leave tips and stuff behind?

My name is Rick. I'm from The Netherlands. I'm 15 years old. I find freedom by searching on YouTube Partnerships. I joined the forums because I want a lot of tips and stuff like that to grow my channel. My hobbies are gaming ofcourse and also I love to do Bar Brothers Calisthanics. My favorite food is pizza. I started YouTube to entertain you guys behind your computer. My biggest dream is to get a lot of subscribers but that's almost the most popular dream of all youtubers. My channel is alot of gaming stuff but there can be volgs to! I try to upload almost every day! Channel is : GewoonRickMan
Heya Gewoon, are you looking for tips? Typically, I tell everyone to record when they're happy, to record hours of content, and to space them out during the week. Pizza sounds like a dream come true for me, how often do you manage to get it? What other dreams do you have?

Alpha Gaming TM

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 14, 2016
YouTube

Hey man I checked out your channel, Awesome content! You just earned a new sub.

Reactions: GewoonRickMan

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! My biggest word of advice is to just communicate! Engage in valuable conversation and it will help get your name out! Make sure to collaborate and engage with viewers. Don't ask for subs or hand outs, as people generally don't take kindly to that. Maintain a positive attitude, and just have fun!