Community Starting a shout out series.

Peep Connor

Rising User
Mar 19, 2014
YouTube
I want to start a shout out series were i look over and review a channel (two channels per-video) they would be uploaded once a week on Friday. If you want your channel shouted out let me know. I will be starting this on the (most likely) 19th, maybe the 12th depending on how many people respond early.

Bears On YT

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 17, 2016
YouTube
I want to start a shout out series were i look over and review a channel (two channels per-video) they would be uploaded once a week on Friday. If you want your channel shouted out let me know. I will be starting this on the (most likely) 19th, maybe the 12th depending on how many people respond early.

Yo! Thats an awesome idea for a series! Would be cool if you had someone else with you too, for like 2 opinions or something. Just an idea :p

Keep up the awesome work!

Peep Connor

Rising User
Mar 19, 2014
YouTube
Yo! Thats an awesome idea for a series! Would be cool if you had someone else with you too, for like 2 opinions or something. Just an idea :p

Keep up the awesome work!
That is a really great idea, if you are suggesting that this second person would be you then let me know and we can talk about doing that.

Reactions: Bears On YT

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
I'll take a shout out, sure! I like the idea that you're helping the community grow! Keep it up! :)