Stelgim

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 4, 2016
Norway
www.stelgim.com
YouTube
Hello everyone at Freedom!

I'm originally from MGN, but will introduce myself to you guys as well.

Name: Stelgim (I tend to not use my personal name on the internet)
Where are you from?: Norway
How old are you?: 28 this year
How did you find Freedom!? I think it was from the video that EposVox posted about Keymailer on Freedom channel, I was unsure about this website so I searched for it on YouTube and found this video. Got interested in the network later on and checked it out. Turns out I had been asked several times to join Freedom through the YT Inbox (which doesn't tell me I have new messages
What made you join our forums?: To be honest, it was to gain publicity in the future. But I will most likely only post comments on other people's threads as I never liked advertising myself to others.
What are your hobbies?: Collecting Japanese Manga, in Japanese as I can read it quite well. Watching Anime is another hobby of mine.
What is your favorite food? Mashed Potatoes, Or anything potato.
Why did you start YouTube? Originally my channel was made back in 22nd July 2006 to watch videos, it then evolved in 2011-2012 into a place where I uploaded JTV (now Twitch) highlights, to then become a Let's Play channel, as that is easier to edit.
What is your biggest dream? Obviously to become bigger on YouTube, to make people smile is another one.
What kind of channel do you run?: I do mostly RPG, classic games is something I love. Although I do almost everything, only gaming categories I never touch is "Racing", Boxing or Shooting games.
What kind of content do you upload? Let's Plays, highlights with commentary by either me or me and my friends.
When do you upload?: I typically upload between 18-22 GMT+1, 2-3 times a week. Sundays might be earlier.
Channel link: http://www.youtube.com/Stelgim

I love to upload content to YouTube, recently I try not to publish anything I do not think will be enjoyable to watch. Feedback on this is always something I look forward to. I'm from a farmer family so very often you will hear animals in the background, during winter it's always sheep and summer a rooster or two. Dog barking all year long as well. ;)

Would love to talk to you all on the forum elsewhere as well!

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , Welcome to freedom :)

I have always wanted to visit Norway ! what is it like there ?

How is legend of grimrock going ?

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Hey Stelgim, Welcome to Freedom, Enjoy your stay and have a nice day!

RPGs you say, I have played a few of those, mainly JRPGs like Final Fantasy X and XIII. Racing and Shooting I am in the middle about, Shooting games are sometimes more competitive or more rage intensive for some people, racing is normally just for a little fun. My most hated category (with certain game exceptions) is Sports. One game should just sum the whole thing up. FIFA.. Never played it properly, never will.

Stelgim

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 4, 2016
Norway
www.stelgim.com
YouTube
Hey Stelgim, Welcome to Freedom, Enjoy your stay and have a nice day!

RPGs you say, I have played a few of those, mainly JRPGs like Final Fantasy X and XIII. Racing and Shooting I am in the middle about, Shooting games are sometimes more competitive or more rage intensive for some people, racing is normally just for a little fun. My most hated category (with certain game exceptions) is Sports. One game should just sum the whole thing up. FIFA.. Never played it properly, never will.

Thank you!

Sports is a gaming category I just can't play anymore, by "Racing" I mostly meant racing only games (I guess never racing games are better last one I remember is 10years ago). If it was with friends then most games equals fun times and shenanigans.
Only shooting game I have enjoyed would be Insurgency, but it's not a genre I'd play solo. ;)

Last time I played FIFA must be the 98 edition back in my younger days when it was released, but I can't remember playing it again after that.

Hey , Welcome to freedom :)

I have always wanted to visit Norway ! what is it like there ?

How is legend of grimrock going ?

Norway is great to live in, then again I'm biased for living here :) But I recommend coming here during the summer, if you live as far north in the country as me you will notice the long daylight during summer and the dark winter days.

Legend of Grimrock is actually going great, It's a game I feel I have to complete even though the puzzles is making my brain explode at times and the editing is harsh (edit too much and the viewer has no idea what you did in between sessions)

I'm finally up to date with recordings as well on it!

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Thank you!

Sports is a gaming category I just can't play anymore, by "Racing" I mostly meant racing only games (I guess never racing games are better last one I remember is 10years ago). If it was with friends then most games equals fun times and shenanigans.
Only shooting game I have enjoyed would be Insurgency, but it's not a genre I'd play solo. ;)

Last time I played FIFA must be the 98 edition back in my younger days when it was released, but I can't remember playing it again after that.

I understand what you mean, Racing only games such as Need For Speed etc.. I agree that shooting games are not really for solo. The one and only sports game I have really enjoyed recently is Rocket League, but my main interests was Call of Duty and Final Fantasy, until I moved to Youtube recently and decided to fall into games like Minecraft, +Story Mode and inFAMOUS Second Son.

Stelgim

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Feb 4, 2016
Norway
www.stelgim.com
YouTube
Hi Stelgim, welcome to the Freedom forums! Sounds like you have been involved with Youtube a while, 2006 was a long time ago now :D

Good luck with your channel, hope to see you around the forums!

Time flies by quite fast! I still can't believe this year will be my 10th anniversary on YouTube, haha (Channel age that is). Maybe I should do something special, no idea what though.
Thank you! I only hope to get more experience in the future :)