Stuck at 5

ZichnesS

Respected User
Feb 16, 2016
Atlanta
YouTube
I have been stuck at 5 subscribers for about a month i have been getting around 10 views or more a video.
could anyone give me tips to grow besides the tips in Georges videos. :)

INDI vidual

Mar 11, 2016
Ukraine
Well, for me, i try to follow these:

1. be consistent (hope i whote it right). make youself a schedule or smth and try following it
2. custom design (that includes thumbnails, banner and logo)
3. reach out to the people that comment your videos
4. play around with tags and tell your friends about your channel

maybe these will help :D

Reactions: Benji Pinch

ZichnesS

Respected User
Feb 16, 2016
Atlanta
YouTube
Well, for me, i try to follow these:

1. be consistent (hope i whote it right). make youself a schedule or smth and try following it
2. custom design (that includes thumbnails, banner and logo)
3. reach out to the people that comment your videos
4. play around with tags and tell your friends about your channel

maybe these will help :D
Thanks indi :)

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
Try and make something people will share and encourage your viewers to do so.
if done right it can really make a vid go viral... it becomes a chain reaction...

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Aside from making something people want you share, you also need to make it so people can find it so that they can share it. That's where your Search Engine Optimization comes in. The title, tags, and descriptions of your videos which help your video get into the first page of search results. The first page is the best page, and using powerful enough tags that aren't used too often will help you get there.

ZichnesS

Respected User
Feb 16, 2016
Atlanta
YouTube
Aside from making something people want you share, you also need to make it so people can find it so that they can share it. That's where your Search Engine Optimization comes in. The title, tags, and descriptions of your videos which help your video get into the first page of search results. The first page is the best page, and using powerful enough tags that aren't used too often will help you get there.
Thank you :)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
I have some people share mine videos and grow good speed for 2 months, I am at 82 subs because mine fans said I'm doing good content, consistently, and very good commentary spirit. Plus Let's Play video I just talk different topics.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I have been stuck at 5 subscribers for about a month i have been getting around 10 views or more a video.
could anyone give me tips to grow besides the tips in Georges videos. :)
Work with more people. Freedom works best, when you can utilize the members here. If you click well with somebody, don't hesitate a chance to get to know them some more!

ZichnesS

Respected User
Feb 16, 2016
Atlanta
YouTube
Try and dedicate your first few months to making the best content you can. If you get people to check out your channel now, you might not have enough content for them to subscribe for. These might be people that would have subscribed if you had more content on your channel.
Thank you koala, :D

OneBarRouter

Rising User
Mar 4, 2016
Try to put out content that people would really enjoy watching. You need to keep your audience engaged. If you just say "Hi everyone" in the beginning of your video, and then just play a game, nobody will actually stay around or have any intentions of staying around.

ZichnesS

Respected User
Feb 16, 2016
Atlanta
YouTube
Try to put out content that people would really enjoy watching. You need to keep your audience engaged. If you just say "Hi everyone" in the beginning of your video, and then just play a game, nobody will actually stay around or have any intentions of staying around.
Yeah thanks for the tips :D