Solved Sub Loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.Adams

Oct 10, 2014
Mid West USA
YouTube
Was I the only one to experience sub loss like this? :( Most of this came from my subscribers who commented all the time, and most of it happened all in a 24 hour period :(

Subs.png

BytePlayer

Freedom! Member
Oct 28, 2015
Serbia
YouTube
only way you lost subs is if they are fake what i mean is youtube delete subscribers if they not real subscribers if user use some service to get subscribers youtube delete them

Upvote 0

Fourth Wall Games

A Sarcastic Brit
Aug 17, 2014
London, UK
youtube.com
YouTube
As your analytics page shows, a lot of accounts were closed. This could be due to them closing it themselves, YouTube closing them for spam or for being fake accounts.

If active commenter left, then who knows, they could have just gotten bored or wanted something new. Nothing can be done, just carry on and replace them with new subscribers.

Upvote 0

M.Adams

Oct 10, 2014
Mid West USA
YouTube
only way you lost subs is if they are fake what i mean is youtube delete subscribers if they not real subscribers if user use some service to get subscribers youtube delete them
I've never even heard of a service to get fake subscribers :( They were all active and commenting all the time on my videos.[DOUBLEPOST=1451231800][/DOUBLEPOST]
As your analytics page shows, a lot of accounts were closed. This could be due to them closing it themselves, YouTube closing them for spam or for being fake accounts.

If active commenter left, then who knows, they could have just gotten bored or wanted something new. Nothing can be done, just carry on and replace them with new subscribers.
I could understand if they got bored and left but all of them decided to just go in a 24 hour period? they weren't fake accounts, they all commented on my videos. In fact the ones who I've never seen comment before are the only ones left.[DOUBLEPOST=1451231858][/DOUBLEPOST]
If they were active subs and commented on your video's then it is quite strange they left all of a sudden... :(
That's what i thought :( I could accept if they got bored and left, but that's a lot of accounts closing in a 24 hour period to make it super strange.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.