Upload Milestone Subscribers, views and more nearly doubled!

OxyXL

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 24, 2016
YouTube
OxyXL
Hi guys,

Its near the end of the month and its one of my favorite times, and that is because i can see how much I've accomplished this month compared to the last, and even though this is my second month on this channel the results are very inspirational and reassuring to myself.

Views: 1400 more then October: (176.21% higher!)
Watch time: 2975 more then October: (230.40% higher!)
Subscribers: 40 more then October: (45.6% higher!)
Comments: 119 more then October: (213.16% higher!)

Its been a hard month and even though its not over yet I'm gonna work even harder to deliver better and more engaging content next month.

Next month goal:
- 100 subscribers, currently at 67 as of writing this
- 3000 more views then November
- 5000 more minutes watched then November
- 200 more likes then November

We will see next month if i can accomplish this, It will be difficult but i got the motivation and determination to accomplish it.

Thank for letting me share my accomplishments with you!

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hi guys,

Its near the end of the month and its one of my favorite times, and that is because i can see how much I've accomplished this month compared to the last, and even though this is my second month on this channel the results are very inspirational and reassuring to myself.

Views: 1400 more then October: (176.21% higher!)
Watch time: 2975 more then October: (230.40% higher!)
Subscribers: 40 more then October: (45.6% higher!)
Comments: 119 more then October: (213.16% higher!)

Its been a hard month and even though its not over yet I'm gonna work even harder to deliver better and more engaging content next month.

Next month goal:
- 100 subscribers, currently at 67 as of writing this
- 3000 more views then November
- 5000 more minutes watched then November
- 200 more likes then November

We will see next month if i can accomplish this, It will be difficult but i got the motivation and determination to accomplish it.

Thank for letting me share my accomplishments with you!
Great analytics to start the new month :D

Reactions: OxyXL

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
I like how you are comparing your analytics, it is a great way to see your growth every month.
The sub % may not be as high as the others, but your channel is still breaking through the dirt of YouTube, it is once you surpass over 100 subs it will start increasing higher and higher.

OxyXL

New User
Freedom! Member
Nov 24, 2016
YouTube
OxyXL
I like how you are comparing your analytics, it is a great way to see your growth every month.
The sub % may not be as high as the others, but your channel is still breaking through the dirt of YouTube, it is once you surpass over 100 subs it will start increasing higher and higher.
Yeah, i wasn't expecting the subscriber count to blow my mind, but all the other stats are telling me I'm heading the right direction so im ready to continue working