Gaming Sup Everyone!! (Let's help each other out!!)

XxMegaHD3K

Rising User
Jul 11, 2016
YouTube
Yo what's up. My name is XxMegaHD or you can just call me Ethan, I'm new to freedom and I'm looking for people to record with and do cool stuff on youtube. Get views and subscribers on youtube isn't really easy now so I think if we work together we can help each other grow.

On my channel I do gaming and some other funny videos.
I'm not going to say if you sub to me I'll subs because that's just stupid, let's actually help each other out by being in each other video. Well maybe you do the same thing as me so go check out my channel if you wanna work together.
- Have a good day!!

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Yo what's up. My name is XxMegaHD or you can just call me Ethan, I'm new to freedom and I'm looking for people to record with and do cool stuff on youtube. Get views and subscribers on youtube isn't really easy now so I think if we work together we can help each other grow.

On my channel I do gaming and some other funny videos.
I'm not going to say if you sub to me I'll subs because that's just stupid, let's actually help each other out by being in each other video. Well maybe you do the same thing as me so go check out my channel if you wanna work together.
- Have a good day!!

Welcome to the Family Ethan, What games do you play and how you found out about Freedom! ?

dragoonfire

Respected User
Jul 2, 2016
YouTube
Hey welcome to the forums buddy! Check me out as well you have some awesome material! Hope you like the site and stay strong. BTW I cuss A LOT in my videos so be prepared for that if you look at my channel! :) Good luck buddy!