Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 27, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Krayzarhd
Hey peeps,
This is my first lil post on this whole community thingy. I suppose a good start would be the classic old skeleton, cheers Danny for that :).

Your name/alias:
Krayzar HD
Where are you from?:
Queensland, Australia
How old are you?:
20; 21 in 4 days, Yay for me #GetinReady4theYardGlass:)
How did you find Freedom!?
A long time ago in youtube video far far away.
What made you join our forums?:
Seems like an interesting place to meet like minded people.
What are your hobbies?:
Gaming, Automotive, Audio
Why did you start YouTube?
Well, you know when your playing games and out of nowhere something awesome/freaky/magical happens, and all you can think of is "fuark, I wish I could show people that" or like "nobody's gonna believe that just happened" and i guess that's what made me start to look further into it. I always treated it as though it was an unreachable goal. that was until I started checking out what was actually required to start a channel.
What kind of channel do you run?:
Mainly gaming videos; montages and a couple glitch tutorials. I've got one video related to my car stereo, although i wouldnt mind doing some more automotive and audio videos.
How frequently do you upload?:
lol, as often as a can, within reason, i'm a full time uni student so unfortunately Uni comes first, so i guess maybe 1 every 2-3 weeks during uni (maybe less, closer to exam time.......which is rn, fml). when i ve got the time, id try to get 2 videos pumped out each week.

Any who, i guess that's as good of an intro as any and feel free to venture over and check out my channel.

Cheers :)

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey Pal , Welcome to Freedom !

what games do you play on your channel ? what are you studying at uni ?

have a great day !

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Prology,
lol yeah i love me some Cod, some battlefield, and the occasional forza. currently studying my 4th year Civil Engineering

Ah Love some COD , Well I'm a COD creator haha ! you play black ops 3 ? Civil Engineering man sounds complicated xD how is it going ?

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hey peeps,
This is my first lil post on this whole community thingy. I suppose a good start would be the classic old skeleton, cheers Danny for that :).

Your name/alias:
Krayzar HD
Where are you from?:
Queensland, Australia
How old are you?:
What are your hobbies?:
Well, you know when your playing games and out of nowhere something awesome/freaky/magical happens, and all you can think of is "fuark, I wish I could show people that" or like "nobody's gonna believe that just happened" and i guess that's what made me start to look further into it. I always treated it as though it was an unreachable goal. that was until I started checking out what was actually required to start a channel.
Mainly gaming videos; montages and a couple glitch tutorials. I've got one video related to my car stereo, although i wouldnt mind doing some more automotive and audio videos.
lol, as often as a can, within reason, i'm a full time uni student so unfortunately Uni comes first, so i guess maybe 1 every 2-3 weeks during uni (maybe less, closer to exam time.......which is rn, fml). when i ve got the time, id try to get 2 videos pumped out each week.

Any who, i guess that's as good of an intro as any and feel free to venture over and check out my channel.

Welcome to the family Krayzar HD, What games do you play and What you study in UNI?

Reactions: Krayzar HD

Kingdom Ginger

Respected User
Hey peeps,

Your name/alias:
Krayzar HD
Where are you from?:
Queensland, Australia
How old are you?:
What are your hobbies?:

Welcome buddy! Hope you get what you want from joking the Freedom! Family :)

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Hey peeps,

Your name/alias:
Krayzar HD
Where are you from?:
Queensland, Australia
How old are you?:
What are your hobbies?:

Welcome to the community mate ;)

Krayzar HD

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 27, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Krayzarhd