Team Motion

New User
Sep 23, 2016
Hello we own a channel that is a competitive esports team and never imagined we would grow this fast with the amount of interest we've been getting in our videos. We wanted to show the freedom family what we have accomplished. We got over 100 views on a video that has been only up for an hour. Our team is still in shock and all we can say is thank you by just clicking the video. I know it may not seem like that much but that's all we got for right now. But if you wish to join our team we require a few things for you to do comment below your age, console, competitive game you want to compete in, and from a scale from 1 to 10 how good are you at that certain game. We are also looking for well Graphic designers to make a profile picture and a banner for our youtube channel. But like i said i am really happy about this and wanted to share all the information we could with you. Thank you.

Twitter: www.twitter.com/TeamMottion
Youtube channel: http://bit.ly/2cfFYk8

Like i said thank you and hope the rest of the freedom family can follow us through this journey of youtube.

Last edited: