Gaming The Best Introduction EVER!

What game(s) should I record the most often?

• Undertale

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sonic Adventure DX

• Garry's Mod (Gmod)

• Total voters

ItsBarry

New User
Feb 12, 2016
(Using Introduction Template, because I don't feel like writing...)

How did you find Freedom!? - I found Freedom! from one of my friends who just so happens had a link to Freedom! on his Youtube Channel. I saw it, and I thought "Welp, since my channel my channel is already trash, might as well try it out!". I'm actually really enjoying Freedom! so far ;)

What made you join our forums?: This may sound selfish, but I really joined the forums, because I wanted to make this introduction. I have no other way of getting myself out there, so this is really the only form of advertising I got.

What are your hobbies?: I enjoy animating, and gaming basically. Nothing cool or anything :p

Why did you start YouTube? I started Youtube back in 2011. Back then I used to be a Minecraft Channel, and I didn't have the best equipment, and I didn't gain subscribers as fast as I hoped to, so I gave up for literally 4 years. In 2015, I discovered JackSepticEye, a Youtuber I really look up to, because he's what got me motivated to bring back the Youtube Channel I threw away. Now I'm at 485 subcribers (currently) and I plan to bring the number higher with the help of you guys.

What kind of channel do you run?: Right now it's only a gaming channel, but soon I'll be animating my own cartoon series with the help of a couple of friends :)

When do you upload?: I try to upload as often as possible, but it's really hard when you got school in the way. In the future I want to become a more active Youtuber, but for now I only upload 2 videos a week. In the future I promise to upload maybe 1 video EVERY DAY.

Channel link: This introduction might have been cliche, but I'm glad you decided to take your time to read anyways. If you want you can check out what I do by following this link here > https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKNhfjn75gTlnhfqlSKJVtw