YouTube The best way to grow on youtube?

I wonder how most youtubers have so many viewers & subscribers on their channel.
And some have to do a lot of effort, how can they do that?

I use tags, and share it on social media Twitter, Facebook, Google Blogger, our own website.
I think it's not my videos, but what's the matter with?

Are there youtubers who experience this too? Or can someone tell us how to get better results on our YouTube channel?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
I wonder how most youtubers have so many viewers & subscribers on their channel.

I use tags, and share it on social media Twitter, Facebook, Google Blogger, our own website.

Are there youtubers who experience this too? Or can someone tell us how to get better results on our YouTube channel?
Dedication is the key in this part. The big YouTubers have made a name for themselves over years of hard work, improving their channel and keeping at it. With the huge amount of channels nowadays smaller channels may have it rough hut those that push on will be rewarded eventually

SannuG

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
I have done some research when it comes to this subject, and, I want to tell you the truth, there is no way to really grow your brand without having a little bit of the money, how so? Well, as we see people are growing subcontinental amount in YouTube when it comes to that, and many of us are wondering how is that? Well, we are forgetting the key ingredient in all of this, and that ingredient is to have money and have an adwords.

Adwords is an application or website by Google just like Adsense is, however, with Adwords you are putting x amount of money to get x amount of views, sounds pretty stupid, but that is how Adsense works, you pay for it to get views, it also ADDS you on the search when someone is searching for specific keyword such as "Let's Play" You'll pop in there as an "AD" with yellow-ish outline.

So that is how you get "big"

HealPleaseHeal

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2016
Toronto, Ontario
YouTube
HealPleaseHeal

I pretty much do the same thing. Share when I can, schedule posts on content, and so on, and so on. Primarily it is dedication, and the ability to deliver content that many others WANT to watch. Yes you can collab which helps expand your viewer base and yes you can pay for ads, but all in all it is the dedication to your channel to keep outputting content and making sure you stick with it. a lot of other channels will sometimes focus on a certain genre or specific game. Me for instance covers let's plays, which i know several other channels do as well. But my biggest draw is the commentary. I try to be as interactive as possible. Find a certain niche for yourself and ask yourself "what about me would draw others to watch me."

BedfastDuck

Renowned User
Mar 20, 2015
YouTube
The biggest key in my opinion is consistency and keeping things fresh. I stopped doing YouTube during a rapid growth due to personal reasons and it really took a toll on my subscriber base. I had roughly 150 subscribers and was growing fast and then stopped for a few months. I lost a lot of subs in that period. Keep your uploads and your content (as far as commentating) consistent. Try and freshen up with new games every once in a while. Collabs also help a lot as you are reaching out to a new audience.

Viorel

New User
Aug 5, 2017
It's super difficult but the key is to do a video on a topic that people search for or something super hilarious. But luck is also part of the equation.