Gaming The Flying Dutchman joins the club

Rodeje25

Rising User
May 17, 2016
YouTube
Hello there Freedom!
I'm The Flying Dutchman (not to be confused with pirates of the caribbean) and as you may have guessed (how? by the word Dutchman) i am from the Netherlands. I am 15 years old and i found out about Freedom by a small youtuber (still a lot bigger than me) who i met on Counter Strike. He eventually asked me if i wanted a partnership and i was eager to accept that offer. I started youtube because i wanted to share the fun things that happened whilst gaming (a crazy moment in csgo for example) and my biggest dream would be that one day there will be people caring about the videos i upload. I have a gaming channel uploading CS:GO at the moment. i firstly uploaded War Thunder (i love that game) but as they've updated the game with more stunning visuals my computer can barely handle it. Same goes for CS:GO but for recording only.
The amount of videos that i upload really depends on what happens in the game. Not saying that sometimes a week goes by without some insane ninja defuse happening. Furthermore i'm very excited to see what Freedom has to offer and i can't wait to see my channel start growing!

Sincerely
The Flying Dutchman.

(quick question, where can i find the graphical designers George mentioned in one of his videos? my channel needs a makeover from WarThunderProfessional to TheFlyingDutchman :p)

Smithy5000

May 13, 2016
Newcastle
YouTube
Search the forums for Banners, I've seen a few that are offering members for free, can't remember the names though or what part of the forum they were in, maybe the general discussions or the gaming section

- Maes

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 16, 2016
United Arab Emirates
YouTube
When i hear "The Flying Dutchman" I remember Robin Van Persie in the WorldCup when he scored a Diving/Flying Header against Spain lol!
Welcome to freedom! I too Play CSGO just took a break! I look forward to see you growing! =)

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hello there Freedom!
I'm The Flying Dutchman (not to be confused with pirates of the caribbean) and as you may have guessed (how? by the word Dutchman) i am from the Netherlands. I am 15 years old and i found out about Freedom by a small youtuber (still a lot bigger than me) who i met on Counter Strike. He eventually asked me if i wanted a partnership and i was eager to accept that offer. I started youtube because i wanted to share the fun things that happened whilst gaming (a crazy moment in csgo for example) and my biggest dream would be that one day there will be people caring about the videos i upload. I have a gaming channel uploading CS:GO at the moment. i firstly uploaded War Thunder (i love that game) but as they've updated the game with more stunning visuals my computer can barely handle it. Same goes for CS:GO but for recording only.
The amount of videos that i upload really depends on what happens in the game. Not saying that sometimes a week goes by without some insane ninja defuse happening. Furthermore i'm very excited to see what Freedom has to offer and i can't wait to see my channel start growing!

Sincerely
The Flying Dutchman.

(quick question, where can i find the graphical designers George mentioned in one of his videos? my channel needs a makeover from WarThunderProfessional to TheFlyingDutchman :p)

Welcome!, btw when I hear you Dutchman name I thought of spodgebob some reason but question you ask just go to Creations thread and make a post of it, it can be free or paid (Its up to you).

Reactions: - Maes

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey Pal , Welcome to Freedom ! Love the name so much (y) (Y)

how is CSGO going ? having fun ? do you play ranked ?:D

Jusia kulluiin

Rising User
Jan 13, 2016
YouTube
Hello there Freedom!

Sincerely
The Flying Dutchman.

Hope you find it good here at Freedom!! :)

Rodeje25

Rising User
May 17, 2016
YouTube
When i hear "The Flying Dutchman" I remember Robin Van Persie in the WorldCup when he scored a Diving/Flying Header against Spain lol!
Welcome to freedom! I too Play CSGO just took a break! I look forward to see you growing! =)
i... lol... even though for me that was one of the highlights of that WC i forgot it lol. and thank you for the warm welcome :)

Rodeje25

Rising User
May 17, 2016
YouTube
Welcome!, btw when I hear you Dutchman name I thought of spodgebob some reason but question you ask just go to Creations thread and make a post of it, it can be free or paid (Its up to you).
thank you! and how is spongebob relevant to spong... oh my god i really did not know to how many things my name relates XD

Rodeje25

Rising User
May 17, 2016
YouTube
Hey Pal , Welcome to Freedom ! Love the name so much (y) (Y)

how is CSGO going ? having fun ? do you play ranked ?:D

thanks for the compliment! CSGO is currently going very tough. silver and nova is currently full of smurfs making it extremely hard to MG2 (the LEM guy i play a lot with thinks that that's my actual rank based on how i play). i do have fun tho, whenever we play against legit players we can troll around a bit :). and i always play ranked!

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
thanks for the compliment! CSGO is currently going very tough. silver and nova is currently full of smurfs making it extremely hard to MG2 (the LEM guy i play a lot with thinks that that's my actual rank based on how i play). i do have fun tho, whenever we play against legit players we can troll around a bit :). and i always play ranked!

Your welcome buddy ! Ah Smurfs , get them in league of legends as well and it aint easy at all so I know the pain ! I'm sure your get tthere :)

have a great day :D