TheGhostGo

New User
Oct 10, 2016
Hey everyone, I'm The Ghost and my channel is a YouTube gaming channel dedicated to covering all games, with a strong focus on Destiny, Overwatch, and BF4. I have Gameplay, let's plays, tutorial, live streams and guides.

I am willing to grow with anyone, meaning i will do shout outs for shout outs on Twitter,Facebook,Instagram etc. Also i up for any collaboration (i must have the game though lmao).

Reactions: AFKPlays

AFKPlays

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
India
YouTube
AFK_YT
Hey everyone, I'm The Ghost and my channel is a YouTube gaming channel dedicated to covering all games, with a strong focus on Destiny, Overwatch, and BF4. I have Gameplay, let's plays, tutorial, live streams and guides.

I am willing to grow with anyone, meaning i will do shout outs for shout outs on Twitter,Facebook,Instagram etc. Also i up for any collaboration (i must have the game though lmao).
Hey dude, welcome to Freedom, get your channel ID here: https://freedom.community.tm/thread...subscribe-button-below-your-signature.186167/
Anyway, unfortunately, I couldn't find your channel many other channels were present with the same name, message me once you get the channel ID, anyway the games sound interesting, what's your schedule?

Crazylawrence

The Crazy Boi
Freedom! Member
Feb 10, 2016
Lowestoft
LawrenceGilder
Welcome to Freedom!
If you ever need any assistance, ask me in the chat or send me a Private Message
I am on regularly so I should be able to help you if need be.

If you are an official Freedom! Partner on YouTube, why don't you apply for the badge.
Just go to this post: https://freedom.community.tm/badge/

Remember you can add a YouTube Sub button under your posts.
Go to this link - https://freedom.community.tm/account/personal-details
and add your CHANNEL ID for it to successfully appear.

Make sure you read both our Forum Rules and Chat Rules to understand what is permitted in the forums.
If you have any questions, check our FAQ and our Ultimate Guide to see if it has already been answered.

SXIFerny5709

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 20, 2016
United States
YouTube
Welcome to Freedom! Anyways do you game on console,pc, xbox, or all? Anyways id like to check out your channel as well! Anyways good luck and have fun! (y) (Y)

Dezy

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Sep 8, 2016
New Orleans
YouTube
d3zydration
Hey there, pally! Welcome to Freedom! °˖✧◝(^▿^)◜✧˖°
We're all super friendly around here, so never be afraid to ask around for tips or collaborations or anything like that.
Also, I'd recommend putting your channel link into your signature so that it's easier for people to find. Not to mention, you can dress it up and make it as eye-catching as you like.

Always great to meet fellow gamers around here~ Your introduction post was really nicely done, by the way. I'm really digging the game lineup.
Best of luck to you! ♡ ♡ ♡

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member

Welcome to the Freedom Community ;)

I also play Overwatch, do you participate in Ranked? Prefer it more then Quick Play as people play more serious in competitive and give a better challenge :D

As for Collabs i would advise to create a thread in the Collab section for better traffic ;)

Marchman_97

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Oct 5, 2016
Philadelphia, PA
YouTube
Manny19_97

Hey welcome to freedom! First, I would like to say that it's awesome that your dedicated to your channel and how you are willing to interact with everyone. Tbh I'm the same because I feel like if your gonna meet someone, you might as well start a conversation instead of saying just, "hi". Well welcome to freedom and make sure to check out the george show because he will surely teach you alot about growing.