Gaming The Infamous Channel About Games

Mar 5, 2016
YouTube
InfamousJord
My Youtube Story
I'm a 14 year old YouTuber, I was into having a You Tube channel at the age of 12, however the lack of views and equipment made me stop doing it so that channel was then pulled down by me because I had no use for it. My friends are the main reason I have started again because they were very determined that I could make good videos, so I started my channel up again with a new name and different content. I do enjoy making the videos and editing them is my favorite part of the YouTube Process. My advice for anyone who does YouTube: " Don't do it for the money, if you don't enjoy it, then what reason do you have of doing You Tube" this is good advice because the best YouTubers are the ones who enjoy doing it. Thanks for reading my YouTube Story and hopefully My channel will get better for the future.

About My Channel
My channel is based around gaming, don't let the name put you off haha. This channel will be doing Game Play videos which will extend to more games in the future. There are so different things that are on my channel for example have you ever seen a GTA Online Role Play Series?

What Benefit Will Subscribing Have?
The benefit of subscribing to my channel would be that I can understand that you like the videos and are willing to comeback and watch some more also if you think there is a problem with one of my videos comment down below that video to tell me what the problem was so I can improve upon that to make my videos better.
Also will be notified as to when I have uploaded another video so you guys are able to watch it not long after it has been uploaded.

Link To JordInfamousGamer
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy5-CJRL94TmslueGkSbm9g

My Quote To You Guys

For all of us as Youtubers, there is no other place to grow than freedom!. Together we are all part of the freedom! family, so let us all help one another.

~Jord or JordInfamousGamer

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
My Youtube Story
I'm a 14 year old YouTuber, I was into having a You Tube channel at the age of 12, however the lack of views and equipment made me stop doing it so that channel was then pulled down by me because I had no use for it. My friends are the main reason I have started again because they were very determined that I could make good videos, so I started my channel up again with a new name and different content. I do enjoy making the videos and editing them is my favorite part of the YouTube Process. My advice for anyone who does YouTube: " Don't do it for the money, if you don't enjoy it, then what reason do you have of doing You Tube" this is good advice because the best YouTubers are the ones who enjoy doing it. Thanks for reading my YouTube Story and hopefully My channel will get better for the future.

About My Channel
My channel is based around gaming, don't let the name put you off haha. This channel will be doing Game Play videos which will extend to more games in the future. There are so different things that are on my channel for example have you ever seen a GTA Online Role Play Series?

What Benefit Will Subscribing Have?
The benefit of subscribing to my channel would be that I can understand that you like the videos and are willing to comeback and watch some more also if you think there is a problem with one of my videos comment down below that video to tell me what the problem was so I can improve upon that to make my videos better.
Also will be notified as to when I have uploaded another video so you guys are able to watch it not long after it has been uploaded.

Link To JordInfamousGamer
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy5-CJRL94TmslueGkSbm9g

My Quote To You Guys

For all of us as Youtubers, there is no other place to grow than freedom!. Together we are all part of the freedom! family, so let us all help one another.

~Jord or JordInfamousGamer
Nice formatting ^^ I'd consider telling people to private message you for constructive criticism, since it can bloat your comments a bit with the average viewer. I'm glad that you're totally invested in freedom though ^^

Welcome to the forums, I hope your stay here goes wonderfully :p

Mar 5, 2016
YouTube
InfamousJord
Mar 5, 2016
YouTube
InfamousJord
Nice formatting ^^ I'd consider telling people to private message you for constructive criticism, since it can bloat your comments a bit with the average viewer. I'm glad that you're totally invested in freedom though ^^

Welcome to the forums, I hope your stay here goes wonderfully :p
Thank you!, I will listen to any tips they might give my channel!