Majesticjester

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 22, 2016
YouTube
hi guys the name is majestic jester or you can call me majestic or jester doesn't matter anyway im i specialize in fighting games always have since i was a kid i love the fgc or fighting game community my goal for youtube is not for money and success i have that now at the age of 22 i clear about a 100k a year so money isnt an issue for me my goals is to meet you beautiful people and interact and play with yall on a daily basis if u are interested in what i have to offer check out my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8AQCy87BQwRSiDWzmm5inQ and remember stay Majestic!!!! ;););););););););););)

Majesticjester

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 22, 2016
YouTube
Hey welcome to the Freedom Family! What do you do to earn 100k a year? That's impressive!
hey thank you so much i work for a a multi billion dollar bank i basically am ai guess you could say advisor i tell big business were to store there money anything from a 100k to a million dollers basically i store it and if they need to borrow more i tell them yes or no its a bunch of numbers and it can be stressful of times i actually work from home so its quite nice i graduate school with my associates in business and going back for bachelor degree in business then ill make even more but youtube is a hobbie i picked up along the way and i thought it be nice to meet new people

BedfastDuck

Renowned User
Mar 20, 2015
YouTube
hey thank you so much i work for a a multi billion dollar bank i basically am ai guess you could say advisor i tell big business were to store there money anything from a 100k to a million dollers basically i store it and if they need to borrow more i tell them yes or no its a bunch of numbers and it can be stressful of times i actually work from home so its quite nice i graduate school with my associates in business and going back for bachelor degree in business then ill make even more but youtube is a hobbie i picked up along the way and i thought it be nice to meet new people
That's cool!

Majesticjester

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 22, 2016
YouTube
There are 2 ways to gain one.
The first is to have 100 subs and a 30 day old channel with banner and avatar.

The second is linking a verified website to your google+ account wich is connected to youtube.
ok thank you so much also i havent got the link to verfiy partnership and its been like 12 hours how long does it take cause my dash board is empty

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
ok thank you so much also i havent got the link to verfiy partnership and its been like 12 hours how long does it take cause my dash board is empty
Normally it should take around 48 hours. If it takes longer contact support by making a ticket at freedom.support.tm
If you encounter further problems feel free to ask :)