YouTube Views Milestone There is no way!

CarbonMeister

Call Of Duty YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Jan 2, 2016
YouTube
My channels been up for a week now i'm at 10 subscribers right now and waking up today to see that my most recent video is literally about to hit 100 views!?... I'm speechless right now and more motivated then ever! Been dedicated to making 2k16 MY year <3 Just had to share this with someone and get some feedback if this is fast progression? Or am i just overreacting here lol!?

Reactions: Koala_Steamed

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
My channels been up for a week now i'm at 10 subscribers right now and waking up today to see that my most recent video is literally about to hit 100 views!?... I'm speechless right now and more motivated then ever! Been dedicated to making 2k16 MY year <3 Just had to share this with someone and get some feedback if this is fast progression? Or am i just overreacting here lol!?
Congrats on 10 subscribers :)

Reactions: CarbonMeister

CarbonMeister

Call Of Duty YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Jan 2, 2016
YouTube
Of course not mate. We all have to start somewhere and when you've just started 100 views on a video is a lot lol :)
Good cause for a second i thought maybe i was just being a youtube noob haha cause i was so overwhelmed when i saw that! I still am cause it keeps going up! lol

Congrats on 10 subscribers :)

Thank you so much! You have no idea! :) <--- wish i knew a more excited emoji face to put lol!

Reactions: Nuke

Nuke

Proud Nerd & YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Good cause for a second i thought maybe i was just being a youtube noob haha cause i was so overwhelmed when i saw that! I still am cause it keeps going up! lol

Thank you so much! You have no idea! :) <--- wish i knew a more excited emoji face to put lol!
Haha I remember when I was growing at first, I know how it feels :)

Reactions: CarbonMeister

CarbonMeister

Call Of Duty YouTuber
Freedom! Member
Jan 2, 2016
YouTube
Gratz mate doing great i see. Keep it up ;)
congrats man. Nice work on that milestone :)
Keep it up and aim for 20 :D
Congrats dude , keep it up :)
Congrats Bud, Nice Channel Too ;)
Congrats on this milestone!

Thank you guys! Crazy to think i posted this literally 4 days ago and i'm already on my way to 30 subs! It's been a crazy and AMAZING couple of days and man am i excited to see what this ENTIRE year has for!

TMAN

Rising User
Jan 11, 2016
Ohio
www.facebook.com
YouTube
It is super fast for some, and super slow to others. For me its super fast. lol. But what matters is that you're happy. You're happy with your progress, and that can only motivate you more. Its also a big motivator for me, in that hopefully i can start picking up more and more subs! Congrats, and good luck on your continued growth!