VLOG TheTrappedMouse

TheTrappedMouse

Rising User
Feb 18, 2015
UK
YouTube
TheTrappedMouse
'Allo! I'm Kirsty! A YouTuber from the UK! I have been doing YouTube for about 5 years now and have been through various unprofessional and failed YouTube accounts. However I have managed to stick (quite successfully) with this one now for over two years! I upload everything from gaming videos to vlogs. Vlogs being a more common occurrence recently. I am also a regular twitch streamer. Apparently I am quite funny as well which is always bonus. I joined Freedom roughly 9 months ago, it has been a brilliant journey and I feel like I should finally introduce myself here on the forums! I look forward to meeting some people with similar interests and goals. :p

I have attached one of my most recent videos if you would be so kind as to check out my channel :)

Thank you & have a marvelous day! :D

Reactions: Zaya Official

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
hey , welcome to freedom :) if you have any questions be sure to ask !!!

I hope you enjoy your stay (y) (Y)

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

people here are really helpful - if you want your subscriber base to grow as was said you have to be pretty active in the community - a subscriber base is after all a community of people who are interested in you - not just an army of loyal adorers you never have to interact with hehe..

Reactions: TheTrappedMouse

ProHenis

Respected User
May 8, 2014
United States
YouTube
Welcome to the Freedom Forums! I wish you the best of luck on your channel and hope that Freedom can give you everything you want. I'll be sure to check out your channel and I hope you're willing to return the favor!

TheTrappedMouse

Rising User
Feb 18, 2015
UK
YouTube
TheTrappedMouse
welcome to the forums! We're all here to help each other out!

If you want to grow, consider who you might wanna assist here in return, if you like what their channels provide of course, not just blind sub for sub :)

if you have any questions feel free to ask :)

-----

people here are really helpful - if you want your subscriber base to grow as was said you have to be pretty active in the community - a subscriber base is after all a community of people who are interested in you - not just an army of loyal adorers you never have to interact with hehe..

I 100% agree. I absolutely hate sub for sub. I have never done it, it seems wrong. People aren't subscribing to you for your content they are subscribing for a mutual agreement, if that makes sense?I like people to watch my channel for enjoyment and because they want to, not because they agreed to! Thank you for the help as well! Have a good day :D

TheTrappedMouse

Rising User
Feb 18, 2015
UK
YouTube
TheTrappedMouse
Welcome to the forum! :D i hope you grow! just ask if you need anything ;D
I will sub to you and watch some of your content! :D

p.s here is how to added your sub button

https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/

youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/olegames00

"TheEmepror"
Ah! That's helpful! Thank you! :)

Also, thank you very much for popping onto my channel, means a lot! I hope you enjoy :p

TheTrappedMouse

Rising User
Feb 18, 2015
UK
YouTube
TheTrappedMouse
Welcome to the Freedom Forums! I wish you the best of luck on your channel and hope that Freedom can give you everything you want. I'll be sure to check out your channel and I hope you're willing to return the favor!

Thank you so much! I saw that you commented on my recent video, really appreciated! In fact, I was just about to reply! I will msot definitely check out your channel. Best of luck with yours as well! :D

Chronamut

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
I 100% agree. I absolutely hate sub for sub. I have never done it, it seems wrong. People aren't subscribing to you for your content they are subscribing for a mutual agreement, if that makes sense?I like people to watch my channel for enjoyment and because they want to, not because they agreed to! Thank you for the help as well! Have a good day :D

glad we are in accord - if I wanna be worshipped I will become a stripper LOL