This Is Getting Old

Jetstream19

Rising User
Jun 29, 2016
YouTube
ok My YouTube channel, Jetstream19 is stuck at 299 subscribers. I want to get to 300 but every time I do I lose a subscriber. This happens all the time and I don't know if it's a joke or what but I'm stuck at almost 300 subscribers. Any help?

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
Things like this happen mate, all you can do is keep your head strong and keep doing what your best at. I have had similar problems in the past and i can relate to the feeling of being so close to a certain number. Annoying as it may be keep your motivation up and continue and then there will come a moment it will rise above the 300 and stay that way ;)

Nolan Westmore

I take up space
Freedom! Member
Jul 29, 2014
Canada
Actxr
Don't even fret about a subscriber number. At that size, you'd best be concerned at whether you get a 10% subscriber return rate or not.

MikeatMidnight

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2016
California
www.youtube.com
YouTube
For me the worst part is not the number, but the why. Did I post something you didn't like? Did I do something that offended you? Is this your first time on YouTube and you don't know how the subscribe button works? Did your grandmother who thinks I'm awesome subscribe to me and you went in later and undid it? I don't know and it keeps me up at night!!!!

Nordic Chronicles

Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Jun 8, 2014
U.S.A, Illinois.
For me the worst part is not the number, but the why. Did I post something you didn't like? Did I do something that offended you? Is this your first time on YouTube and you don't know how the subscribe button works? Did your grandmother who thinks I'm awesome subscribe to me and you went in later and undid it? I don't know and it keeps me up at night!!!!
I used to think that way when I did uploads every 1-2 days, and trust me it can be stressful thinking of the whys or ifs. Nowadays, I look at it like a means to improve, like I'm still "learning" editing, and making my voice entertaining(being one who has one deep voice).

MikeatMidnight

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 16, 2016
California
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I used to think that way when I did uploads every 1-2 days, and trust me it can be stressful thinking of the whys or ifs. Nowadays, I look at it like a means to improve, like I'm still "learning" editing, and making my voice entertaining(being one who has one deep voice).
Same here as far as the learning goes. I decided to finally pay for some video editing software, and because of that, starting with my upload tonight, my videos will finally have an annotation card outro. My girlfriend can slap together one in 20 mins. Took me 2 hours to put mine together.

Reactions: Nordic Chronicles

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
yeah I had that for being stuck for a while at the 143.... but you just need to push yourself and you wil get there. and I also subbed to you and here some feedback: make a actual homepage with playlists and a channel trailer... and start using thumbnails for each video. and also if you gonna make a talk video like 5 things what can happen on your first day at school. show yourself instead of a game. that's all. you doing it good :)

Reactions: Jetstream19

Olivea Sea

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
ok My YouTube channel, Jetstream19 is stuck at 299 subscribers. I want to get to 300 but every time I do I lose a subscriber. This happens all the time and I don't know if it's a joke or what but I'm stuck at almost 300 subscribers. Any help?

I've got a similar problem I'm stuck around 650 subs but it doesn't matter! Just make video's for fun and before ya know it people will be watching!