VR Tried and failed colab

Air_Biscuit123

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
England
YouTube
Hello, everyone,

I am Airbiscuit123 and I want to do a collaboration video on Minecraft, I'm happy to discuss the content ie skyblock, factions, private modded server however this time I need someone that will suit me.

I am English so need someone that can commit to 5pm - 12am English time.

I need someone that has a dry sense of humour and can have a bit of a laugh at themselves. (Because lets face it minecraft is not the most serious of games).

Ideally but not essential I would like you to be aged 20 pluss, male or female I don't mind.

I am very active and uploading videos all the time so I would like to gain a friendship with another active user/ youtuber.

So if you want to record a Minecraft video with me please reply. Please, please,please don't reply if you cannot take the mick out of yourself, I just want to have a laugh and record and maybe, just maybe get some more subscribers...

Airbiscuit123

Air_Biscuit123

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Sep 19, 2016
England
YouTube
Add me on skype then "marcusfeldberg" I've been wanting to do a modded minecraft series
What times can you be on for recording and how often a week? I assume you are from America from your accent so I am concerned I will be in the same situation I am in now ie never on at the same times so I am left with one episode to upload to youtube.