TrillyGuyCP

Rising User
Feb 3, 2016
Denmark
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Hi my name is Andreas, or known online as "TrillyGuyCP.
I'm at the time of writing this 14 years old, and I live in Denmark.
I was introduced to Freedom! by my friend, who sent me a link and told me "Hey, they partner everyone", and I thought, hey, that might be just what I need.
I joined the forums because I needed help with my YouTube Partnership. I joined Freedom! back in 2013, but as of today, I am still not officially partnered through YouTube, which is why I recently joined the Freedom! forums for help!
In my spare time, I like to play the piano, and for sports, I like to play badminton.
I don't really have any favorite foods, but I do enjoy me a good burger or pizza... or even pie :D
I started YouTube because I wanted to share my fun times playing with my friends. I've had many YouTube channels over the years, but I've stuck to TrillyGuyCP.
My biggest dream is probably that people will enjoy my content as much as I enjoy making it.
I run a Danish channel about having fun in games. My newest series is titled "How Not To Play..." games :p
So yea, my channel is about comedy.
To be honest, I don't really have a set schedule. I record alot with my friends one weekend, and then I can have enough content for 2-3 weeks. Depends on how many different games I play, and how much fun content is in it. I make montages/funtages, cause I only want to show the fun parts of a video (the highlights), and not the boring parts where nothing happens.
So have I convinced you? xD
Here's my channel
Please note: My content is in Danish, but I sometimes add CC to my videos that are not so long.
Also you will most likely be able to laugh anyway :D

TrillyGuyCP

Rising User
Feb 3, 2016
Denmark
www.youtube.com
YouTube
hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask :)

what is it like in Denmark ? I want to visit there on day :)

p.s here is how to added your sub button

https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/
Thank you!
It's very nice in Denmark. But the weather can be really awful sometimes. Especially in December, it is really not nice.
I think it's 3-4 years since we last had snow on Christmas Eve.
Other than that, it's lovely here. Everyone is happy, and the sun shines, but it's not overly hot :)

Also thanks for the sub button :D

Reactions: Prology

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Thank you!
It's very nice in Denmark. But the weather can be really awful sometimes. Especially in December, it is really not nice.
I think it's 3-4 years since we last had snow on Christmas Eve.
Other than that, it's lovely here. Everyone is happy, and the sun shines, but it's not overly hot :)

Also thanks for the sub button :D

no problem dude , sounds nice :) I will defo come visit Denmark one day , I live in the Uk weather sucks all the time haha

Reactions: TrillyGuyCP

Ryuzaki Amv

Rising User
Feb 3, 2016
USA
YouTube
Hi my name is Andreas, or known online as "TrillyGuyCP.
I'm at the time of writing this 14 years old, and I live in Denmark.
I was introduced to Freedom! by my friend, who sent me a link and told me "Hey, they partner everyone", and I thought, hey, that might be just what I need.
I joined the forums because I needed help with my YouTube Partnership. I joined Freedom! back in 2013, but as of today, I am still not officially partnered through YouTube, which is why I recently joined the Freedom! forums for help!
In my spare time, I like to play the piano, and for sports, I like to play badminton.
I don't really have any favorite foods, but I do enjoy me a good burger or pizza... or even pie :D
I started YouTube because I wanted to share my fun times playing with my friends. I've had many YouTube channels over the years, but I've stuck to TrillyGuyCP.
My biggest dream is probably that people will enjoy my content as much as I enjoy making it.
I run a Danish channel about having fun in games. My newest series is titled "How Not To Play..." games :p
So yea, my channel is about comedy.
To be honest, I don't really have a set schedule. I record alot with my friends one weekend, and then I can have enough content for 2-3 weeks. Depends on how many different games I play, and how much fun content is in it. I make montages/funtages, cause I only want to show the fun parts of a video (the highlights), and not the boring parts where nothing happens.
So have I convinced you? xD
Here's my channel
Please note: My content is in Danish, but I sometimes add CC to my videos that are not so long.
Also you will most likely be able to laugh anyway :D
Welcome to FREEDOM! :)