Troll Is back again!!!

Arualsmalls

Rising User
May 7, 2016
Minnesota Usa
YouTube
LauraFriedman95
So Forgotten Ace Aka Ramiro Salgado is back after 3-4 weeks and just won't leave me alone....
I don't want to sound like charity cause but I'm at my wits end with this kid.
I get it he trolled me its all funny haha! But you'd think he'd move on with his life. But no its his duty to harass me and other people! He's commenting on my videos and blowing up my messages on xbox and even after trying to block him on all social platforms it just won't work. I don't want to make the situation worse by playing his game and being mean to him. But there comes a time when enough is enough and that time is now. Something needs to be done and I don't exactly know what that is. But I'd like to move on with my life which I mentioned in my video about the situation. whatever it takes for him to stop the harassment will make my life easier and others as well. Any feedback would be lovely

OnlyUltimate

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Mar 6, 2016
London
www.youtube.com
YouTube
OnlyUltimateYT
So Forgotten Ace Aka Ramiro Salgado is back after 3-4 weeks and just won't leave me alone....
I don't want to sound like charity cause but I'm at my wits end with this kid.
I get it he trolled me its all funny haha! But you'd think he'd move on with his life. But no its his duty to harass me and other people! He's commenting on my videos and blowing up my messages on xbox and even after trying to block him on all social platforms it just won't work. I don't want to make the situation worse by playing his game and being mean to him. But there comes a time when enough is enough and that time is now. Something needs to be done and I don't exactly know what that is. But I'd like to move on with my life which I mentioned in my video about the situation. whatever it takes for him to stop the harassment will make my life easier and others as well. Any feedback would be lovely
Hide his comments on your channel and block him on everything. However, don't take the harassment from him. Sometimes you have to respond to these type of guys, but in witty and cunning way not just profanity. Hope this helps.

Dylucke

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 5, 2016
The Netherlands
YouTube
Report him for harassment wherever you can and block/mute him. Giving any attention to these kind of people is just what they want. Other then that just don't acknowledge his very existence and your golden, it's what these guys hate most.

Arualsmalls

Rising User
May 7, 2016
Minnesota Usa
YouTube
LauraFriedman95
Report him for harassment wherever you can and block/mute him. Giving any attention to these kind of people is just what they want. Other then that just don't acknowledge his very existence and your golden, it's what these guys hate most.
Yeah Thats what my goal is! I just feel like I have to take it all in even though its so annoying and frustrating

Demkeys

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2014
YouTube
abhinav_Demkeys
All I can say is Report, Block and move on with your life. Don't let the haters get to you, don't give them any attention, ignore the hate, and continue doing your own thing. Pay attention to your supporters, because they deserve your attention, not your haters. Maybe if you don't acknowledge the hate, it might not get to you.

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
for those kind of people is there only 2 ways to make them stop: troll him 2 times harder then he can do. and if you succeed. tell him to stop to make you stop. he goes on? do it even harder. he won't hold it forever and then he cry away. trust me. I'm a troller as well and I know how those people work. but you really must be 2 times better and harder then him. lower won't work. and if you can't do that: then the only way is trying to block him so hard that he can't contact you anymore anywhere and also report him everywhere.