May 5, 2014
Hey guys my name is Travis!! But in the Youtube community I am know as Syck Trendz(Trendz). I have been on Youtube for about 2 years and have been with Freedom since they have started. So i guess you could call me an "OG" of Freedom! I have been actively posting gaming content on my channel since this past Aug of 2015 due to the fact of finally getting a capture card, but before that I was only posting every so often and not much content but now I have been way more active on my channel and my channel has been growing soo much due to your guys help and I thank each and everyone for that!! But I would like to ask those of you who ever reads this to check my channel out and help us reach the goal of 5K subscribers by Dec 31 of this year!! I say us because this is my channel but its with your help that it is what is it today. I look back and think how crazy it is tha my channel has grown as much as it has so far. I never thought that I would be at 1.3K subscribers which is nuts. So if you guys check my channel out and its something you like than smash that Subscribe button!! Also I am doing an Underrated Youtubers Series on my channel and if you want to be featured in it please feel free to drop a comment. Once last thing before I go if you guys sub to my channel and are active I WILL do the same for you in return. OSo guys thanks for your time and consideration and have a blessed day I wish the best for each and everyone of you in this community.

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey , welcome to Freedom , I hope you enjoy your stay and if you need any help just ask

p.s here is how to added your sub button

https://freedom.community.tm/thread...below-your-signature-as-of-april-2015.127600/