Request Video Review

Haste

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 16, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone!
I put out a new video today which I am looking for feedback on. I've been attempting to create an air of professionalism behind these but I feel like it's lacking in my past few videos. Also, can I get some feedback on my commentary? I feel as though it's one of my weaker subjects so I'd like to know what I can do to improve. Thanks! :)

Aussie Chan

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 1, 2016
Australia
YouTube
_Aussie_Chan_
Greetings, @Haste your video is really well made and easy to understand. You get right into the actual video rather than prolonging your introduction, I believe that is a great way to get someones attention. Your transitions are very smooth and the commentary is well thought out.

The video length is quite decent, you said everything that needed to be said and nothing else.

The microphone quality is also very good, there is no "pop" or any echo.

If you would like to get more viewers or increase watch time, I recommend you get an end card, you can add annotations to two videos which gives the viewer some interesting videos to choose from rather than actually exiting out of the video and finding another one to watch (because we all know very well how lazy humans can be).

All-in-All I really enjoyed your video, I will definitely subscribe and I'm looking forward to watching more.

Kind regards, Aussie Chan.