Gaming Want a shoutout at the end of my video

Enrico Means

Rising User
May 1, 2015
Philippines
YouTube
I would love a shoutout. I really need this right now for my channel. What a nice thing to do. Your helping other channels to grow. I think i can speak for almost all of us here that we really appreciate it!

Zatacka

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 13, 2016
Sweden
YouTube
My preview of ur channel would be(i'll tell u things u should improve) also i hope you'd give me a shoutout on ur next video and also Feature my channel on your front page to the right, i'd really appreciate it!

1. You need more professional ChannelArt
2. more text in title and discribtion for the search engine to find u often everytime someone searches for related things
3. talk more and say good and bad things that will make people fight either with u or with eachothers = likes/dislikes + comments which will levitate ur videos on u2b
4. put more tags(look for the most used tags by searching on google) or u can use Vidiq or heartbeat chrome extention
5. upload once or twice a week.. u have either huge or small gap between ur videos and only upload on Sunday and monday
6. partner up with other channel that has same content and feature eachother on every single video
7. get a better Avatar/profileimage

And i appreciate you for giving people shoutouts. thats kind of u

Rockinrose144

New User
Feb 13, 2016
Hey! Awesome channel and subbed! I liked you intro video.
My feedback would be more attention grabbing/bolder thumbails like your minecraft thumbnails.
But I would love a shoutout to my channel as well! Rockinrose144

Athreos

Rising User
Feb 15, 2016
YouTube
Hey man a shoutout can never hurt :) I hope you enjoy my videos too :) I have a channel trailer on my channel if you want a quick look into what the channel is about :)

The AtomicBear

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Feb 6, 2016
YouTube
Hey that would be real cool I've been pushing out better content lately that's not being appreciated to the full extent and would love the support (Btw your channel is pretty cool)