PC Want fun collabarations? Grow as a family? Click THIS!

Baetus

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 10, 2016
Netherlands
YouTube
Nopicity
So, i'm in a youtube skype group right now and it's an awesome group, we have some specific rules that we'll tell you. Everyone is very nice and I promise you you want to join our group.
What is our goal?
To grow as a group (or a family as George Senpai says), we record gameplays, commentary's, you name it and review what we should improve.
If you want to join this group, feel free to reply!
It has to contain a certain amount of things.
Here's a (bit big) example but it would be nice to give a lot of information about yourself.

What is my channel about?: Gaming, Tutorials (commentary's coming soon)
What games/Which platform would you like to Collaborate: PC and PS4, trying to get more games in the future, right now only 3 games.., if you want me to buy a certain games tell me!
Amount of subscribers: 70 (after 1 month)
Other ways to contact you: Twitter @VariGamesGlobal http://twitter.com/VariGamesGlobal or
Skype (MUST HAVE SKYPE)

About Your Channel: I make video's every 2 to 4 days. I take my time to edit everything. I use Final Cut Pro X (mac user) and Photoshop to make thumbnails, Banner and Logo's. I like to give people tips on how youtube works from the start.

Link to Channel: http://bitly.com/VariGamesGlobal
I want a long partnership! Not just someone for 2 days. I'd love to make video's with you and the other people that may come, i'm buying a mic right now (Blue Snowball). So my audio quality will be great!

You read the entire thread omg, good job m8 ;).

Newbiezo

Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2016
YouTube
What is my channel about?: Gaming, Tutorials, commentaries, Vlogs
What games/Which platform would you like to Collaborate: Kinda on cross promotions and in need of quality gameplays for my commentaries
Amount of subscribers: 38 (its growing steadily though)
Other ways to contact you: Twitter @IINewbiezoII or

About Your Channel:
Welcome to my Channel Newbiezo™
This Channel will be all about the everyday help about:
➡Youtube Help
➡Tips&Shortcuts
➡ Vlogs
➡How-to and much much more!
I promise to have my videos of ➥Best Quality and Ofcourse having a ➥Quality Content.
Being still in High School am punched with loads of Home-Work But yet I would surely be Consistent and Regular in my Uploads!
Every Youtuber has their Goals and Aspiration..and in them my Goal is to have a Vast Community Of Newbiezo!
My aspiration is to help the every new youtuber who steps in this vast world of YouTube!

Schedule: 2-3 Videos per Week

✌ Want to Contact me??
Facebook : www.facebook.com/newbiezo
Twitter : Follow me @IINewbiezoII
Email : [email protected] (Collaborations Accepted!)

Link to Channel: https://bit.ly/NewbianArmy

Baetus

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 10, 2016
Netherlands
YouTube
Nopicity
What is my channel about?: Gaming, Tutorials, commentaries, Vlogs
What games/Which platform would you like to Collaborate: Kinda on cross promotions and in need of quality gameplays for my commentaries
Amount of subscribers: 38 (its growing steadily though)
Other ways to contact you: Twitter @IINewbiezoII or

About Your Channel:
Welcome to my Channel Newbiezo™
This Channel will be all about the everyday help about:
➡Youtube Help
➡Tips&Shortcuts
➡ Vlogs
➡How-to and much much more!
I promise to have my videos of ➥Best Quality and Ofcourse having a ➥Quality Content.
Being still in High School am punched with loads of Home-Work But yet I would surely be Consistent and Regular in my Uploads!
Every Youtuber has their Goals and Aspiration..and in them my Goal is to have a Vast Community Of Newbiezo!
My aspiration is to help the every new youtuber who steps in this vast world of YouTube!

Schedule: 2-3 Videos per Week

✌ Want to Contact me??
Facebook : www.facebook.com/newbiezo
Twitter : Follow me @IINewbiezoII
Email : [email protected] (Collaborations Accepted!)

Link to Channel: https://bit.ly/NewbianArmy

Thank you for the reply!
Your channel looks very professional, I can give you some gameplay if you want (it isn't BO3, hopefully that's not a problem). I'll add you on skype.

Newbiezo

Freedom! Member
Apr 19, 2016
YouTube
Thank you for the reply!
Your channel looks very professional, I can give you some gameplay if you want (it isn't BO3, hopefully that's not a problem). I'll add you on skype.
Umm..I think thats what prob is..nvm u play any other higher end trending games? if yes lemme know soon

Baetus

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 10, 2016
Netherlands
YouTube
Nopicity
Umm..I think thats what prob is..nvm u play any other higher end trending games? if yes lemme know soon
I've add you on skype, let's talk there, I play Star Wars Battlefront, maybe I'll buy GTA V in the future. I do have BO3 Gameplays from a friend :). I can give you those if you want. Please add me on skype! Baetuss