PC Want to be apart of a gaming group with talent and great personalities?Join Euphoric Entertainment!

EuphoricEntertainment

Rising User
Jul 10, 2014
USA & UK
Salutations to all here in the Freedom forums! My name is Taylor Dodson, I'm 18 years of age and the founder and leader of Euphoric Entertainment, a gaming group focused on providing unique informational and entertaining gaming experiences to a large group of viewers. We record a large multitude of consoles not just on the pc, and a large selection of games too! .We are in search of several members to join our group! If you're interested at all or may have friends that would want to join, please look through the available positions and fill out our application below and We'll get back to you asap! Thanks!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Positions available:
5 Hosts: Host are in charge of recording series, playthroughs, reviews, etc... for us. Host can pick anyone to join them within the group or pull friends in or other you-tubers to collaborate

1 Creative Director: Incharge of working with the host to make sure content is fresh, lively, uniqe. Creative Directors will work with almost anyone in the group to ensure each video is prepared and executed correctly, this include reviewing the video before it goes up on the channel, helping the host have Thumbnails and music ready for the video, social media is ready, etc... (Much more to be explained once we have an applicant)

1 Artist: Help the group have eye-catching thumbnails and keep the channel vibrant and colorful with artwork. Artist will work with almost everyone in the group to help prepare each thumbnail and if needed other artwork for the channel.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name:

Position Desired and why you picked it:

Any talents that could help the group:
(Editing, Artwork via PS or elsewhere, 3d Modeling/Animation)

Describe how well you work in a group setting:

Your weekly availability:

How well do you finish task on time:

Any questions for us?:

Thanks for showing interest! Hope to meet some wonderful individuals soon who want to help make something great!

Molten Lord

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Dec 4, 2015
Arkansas
YouTube
Name: Clay Mooney (Molten Lord)

Position Desired and why you picked it: Creative Director. Well I worked as an Intern for a local company and had to do a lot of group organization and made sure things got done, so I figured why not do it for youtubers it's almost the same thing, just not as much in person.

Any talents that could help the group: Well, I can offer you guys a TS server, though it is already being used by some other people I know, but I can make a locked channel only for the members of this group. I'm also not half bad at Editing videos with Vegas Pro 13, though I'm terrible at artwork.

Describe how well you work in a group setting: As long as I'm not forced to be involved in the group setting 24/7 and get a day off every week from it I work pretty well. It's a personality thing, I get drained of being involved with so many people all the time that it wears me down.

Your weekly availability: Well since I have no job currently I'm available 24/7

How well do you finish task on time: Well if you tell me to move a mountain in two hours I wont get done, but if you need me to make a thirty minute video and have it uploaded the day after recording it, I can manage that.

Any questions for us?: Yeah, is this a sub partner group, a Youtube Network, and if so what's the pay like is it better than 60/100? If it's not a Network then what do I get out of working for you guys? I mean, I'm mostly just interested if I get anything, or if this is a voluntary kind of job. It probably wont sway my desire to join very much.

PooNikYT

New User
Dec 3, 2015
India
www.youtube.com
YouTube
Name : Nikhil Tejwani

Position ; Kinda trainee as starting since neither me nor you know about each other so first I want to know more about your stuff then you yourself assign me to the post as you want.

Talent : Kinda make good stuff and.. "OK" In editing stuff. Anyways I make good gameplays.

Weekly availability : 4-5 hours daily ( Game addicted :p )

A question for you : I really play few games.. Which include dirty bomb and rocket league kinda games which are like an all time addict so are you OK with making those gameplays with me?

I am finding for some friends too, to make some featured stuff and all...

DaMeenie

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jul 14, 2015
YouTube
DaMeenie
Hey i saw that you play rocket league, I'd like to offer you and anyone else with your channel the opportunity to participate in a rocket league tournament (1v1) of course. reply here or message my skype (esquivalient) to let me know if youd like to play! We could use a lot more players! :)

thanks and have a good day!

SwitchBladeJay

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 29, 2015
YouTube
Name: Jamie Martin (SwitchBladeJay)

Position Desired and why you picked it: I realise that there is a certain level of competition for some positions so I thought I'd apply for 2

Creative Director: I apply to be a creative director because I have some experience in the role myself. I come from a background in Film making and radio broadcasting where creative organisation was pretty much essential. I am studying for a creative role in University so I know (to a certain extent) how things work when you have creative control.

Host: I have a bunch of ideas to create and I have a wide connection of friends in the YouTube space to create content with. I can always come up with a video pretty much whenever I want to

Any talents that could help the group: I worked for a radio station and I picked up skills in professional audio recording and editing. I am also taking a University class in video post production and have a pretty decent knowledge of editing techniques and can work Premiere Pro from back to front.

Describe how well you work in a group setting: I have worked in film for the past 5 years; working in a group is a must no matter how much you want to tell your producer to blow one.

Your weekly availability: Generally week day evenings and most weekend day times. Just not Saturday night or Sunday morning.

How well do you finish task on time: very

Any questions for us?: Generally, what is this project? Is it like a community channel or a network or just a group of creators? (In the case of the creative director role, how many creators would I expect to be working with if I'm accepted for this role? In the case of the Host role, how often would I be expected to produce content?