Gaming Warcraft Legion - Subtlety Rogue - Closing the Eye - Artifact Challenge

Al Valentyn

Mac Gaming Connoisseur
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2014
Ireland
YouTube

Completing the Subtlety Rogue patch 7.2 artifact challenge, Closing the Eye. Talk about a real challenge!

Players in Patch 7.2 can unlock new artifact appearances by completing a special Class Challenge for A Challenging Look. These new appearances will be difficult to acquire and demonstrate a mastery of your specialization.
Before you attempt the Artifact Challenge, you need the following requirements:

Be level 110
Have 35 Artifact Traits
Complete the new Empowered Trait questline in 7.2 to access the new traits.

To attempt the challenge, your region must have constructed the Mage Tower on the Broken Shore. This building will be up for 3 days at a time.

Speak to War Councilor Victoria once the Mage Tower is constructed to attempt the challenge. The first time you access the encounter, it will be free - but if you fail, all future attempts will cost 100 Nethershards.

This Challenge is designed to be difficult. It will demonstrate your skill as a player. While better gear and more traits will make the challenge easier, there is still an element of skill.

RCC_Crew

New User
Apr 5, 2017
YouTube
How's Legion? I pre-ordered it like 6 months (or whenever pre-orders first opened up) early, and still haven't played it yet...

Al Valentyn

Mac Gaming Connoisseur
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2014
Ireland
YouTube
How's Legion? I pre-ordered it like 6 months (or whenever pre-orders first opened up) early, and still haven't played it yet...

I've really been enjoying it, and one could say there's Too much content.

The current raid is barely a month old, and we're already on the patch leading up to the next one. With more content, demon invasion world quests, scenarios, class specific quests, items, scenarios and more.

There's plenty more Legion related content on my channel if you're interested in, anything from High level raids, dungeons, to those class/spec specific scenarios.

RCC_Crew

New User
Apr 5, 2017
YouTube
Damn, I've been contemplating buying time over the last 2 months. That intrigues me a bit more, I'm just dreadful knowing I gotta get 110 still (but I still usually have fun the first few toons) lol, always loved pvp and not so much on pve, but I have heard the pve is pretty good.

Al Valentyn

Mac Gaming Connoisseur
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2014
Ireland
YouTube
Damn, I've been contemplating buying time over the last 2 months. That intrigues me a bit more, I'm just dreadful knowing I gotta get 110 still (but I still usually have fun the first few toons) lol, always loved pvp and not so much on pve, but I have heard the pve is pretty good.

The leveling is the best it's been in years, you can start in any zone, and each has a unique storyline with voice acting and cutscenes as well.

You can also buy gametime now with ingame gold, although at 120K gold, it's a little pricy.

RCC_Crew

New User
Apr 5, 2017
YouTube
Ohh nice I didn't know that, I think I'm going to have to buy a month, play and go from there. And yea I dropped 30k on a game time coin in-game when they first came out, and I played 3 days after buying it, lol.

Al Valentyn

Mac Gaming Connoisseur
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2014
Ireland
YouTube
Ohh nice I didn't know that, I think I'm going to have to buy a month, play and go from there. And yea I dropped 30k on a game time coin in-game when they first came out, and I played 3 days after buying it, lol.

Best of luck mate, there's so much to do that many people are getting burnt out. Especially raiders because the new patches come so quickly. :D

Reactions: RCC_Crew