MotoLimits!

New User
Nov 20, 2016
Hey there guys!

we are MotoLimits! A group out of 4 persons who love to ride motorcycles. At the moment we are riding supermotos, naked bikes and so on. We are riding bikes like the KTM-SMCR or Kawasaki ER-6n. Motorcycle riding is our hobby and we love to share it with you guys! On our channel you can see videos from a crash to a motovlog and so on! We'd be appreciating if you guys could check out our YouTube Channel and maybe subscribe it!

Best wishes and greeting!
MotoLimits!

Nally

New User
Mar 26, 2016
YouTube
I like the channel, it sounds like you guys really enjoy riding motorcycles and stuff, so if that is your passion, keep up the great work!

A few tips for you though:

1. If you really want people to notice and subscribe to your channel, it would be a good idea to add the subscribe button at the end of all your posts, kind of like what you see here on the end of this one. To get this I recommend going to the FAQ section and finding the thread abut getting the subscriber button added, sadly I cannot link it yet but i hope that helped.

2. Whenever I finally did find your guys' channel, I couldn't see any of your content from the homepage. This may be an error on my side but it could also be something on your end so I suggest checking that out.

3. I like your videos so far but I am not as intrigued by the thumbnails than I should be in my opinion. If you guys did a little bit extra to your thumbnails, then I think that your videos would look super cool!

I really like your guys' Logo and Banner, it looks very professional and was eye-catching when I saw it.

I hope that you guys do the tips because it will make your channel look way better than it already looks. I hope your guys' channel flourishes and you achieve everything you hope to achieve!

Row

Forum Administrator // YouTuber... -ish
Freedom! Member
Feb 21, 2014
YouTube
Hi guys!

Welcome to the Freedom! forums. Here are some other things you can do as a new member:
Good luck with your channel and happy foruming! :D

Sumeet Bharankar

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jul 20, 2016
YouTube
Hey there guys!

we are MotoLimits! A group out of 4 persons who love to ride motorcycles. At the moment we are riding supermotos, naked bikes and so on. We are riding bikes like the KTM-SMCR or Kawasaki ER-6n. Motorcycle riding is our hobby and we love to share it with you guys! On our channel you can see videos from a crash to a motovlog and so on! We'd be appreciating if you guys could check out our YouTube Channel and maybe subscribe it!

Best wishes and greeting!
MotoLimits!
Hey welcome to the forum guys wish you have a great time here and All the best with your channel