Gaming We Need You! WEPLAYFORTHEM TOYS FOR TOTS!

WePlayForThem

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 4, 2016
YouTube
WePlayForThem
Well everyone its been an amazing December, and every day we are growing, many doubted our run as a pure charity channel, and devotion to helping everyone grow. But they are are wrong. I wanted to thank everyone and to let you all know we are help to help. So December is the Toys For Tots month. So All our playthroughs and races will be to honor this awesome organization. So we want some races, and playthroughs to be open to everyone to help move the drive. Below here are some games we are hosting for you to join in on. Comment below with #WP4T and the game you want in on.

LETS BRING CHRISTMAS TO EVERYONE THIS YEAR AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE!!!
((You dont have to make a donation to be in the projects))

~Projects Accepting Player~
Legend of Zelda NES [RACE] 100%
Batman Returns SNES ANY% [RACE]
Super MArio Series [optional completions]

~Projects In Planing~
Kingdom Hearts
Pokemon Snap
Pokemon Stadium 1-2
MArio Parties (Seprate screens)

We are always interested to hear from you about all projects, if you have a suggestion of a game you like us to play with you feel free to suggest it. We will work with you on some stuff. Bear in mind we are limited to pc games and such. For now we only really do games on emulator up to the PS2.

Here is all our contact information
Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLrFERfSfkW0E9-HWZEzkvw
Email - [email protected]

WePlayForThem

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Dec 4, 2016
YouTube
WePlayForThem
how would i get involved with this?
Hello RealCanadian we are glad you are interested in playing games with us. To take part in the project(s) all you need to do is add me on skype, I'm the Director of this channel, so I'm in charge of all projects.

Skype nick.a.mikoleski put this in the invite #WP4TFreedom and the game you like to play

One you choose the game, and add me on skype, I will send you comeplete details on the project you like to take part in.
If you have any friends or anyone you know that like to grow thier channel, please see if they like to join. The maximum players I can have is 4

Reactions: RealCanadianGaming

RealCanadianGaming

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 18, 2015
YouTube
RealCanadianGam
Hello RealCanadian we are glad you are interested in playing games with us. To take part in the project(s) all you need to do is add me on skype, I'm the Director of this channel, so I'm in charge of all projects.

Skype nick.a.mikoleski put this in the invite #WP4TFreedom and the game you like to play

One you choose the game, and add me on skype, I will send you comeplete details on the project you like to take part in.
If you have any friends or anyone you know that like to grow thier channel, please see if they like to join. The maximum players I can have is 4

Ok sounds good!

Reactions: WePlayForThem