Service Website Design & Development

Conorreidd

Rising User
Dec 17, 2015
Okay plebs listen up. I've liked Freedom! a lot for a while now and I'm looking to do some development for everyone to build my portfolio, I've done website design for numerous years now as a part-time hobby but now i'm at college i'm getting serious about as a future career.

My portfolio is very limited but my skillsets include:
  • HTML
  • CSS
  • jQuery (JS)
  • PHP
You can find my website at http://conorreid.me/
My portfolio can currently be found at http://conorreid.me/portfolio/

Currently my only site is uncomplete but I will post here anyway (Will be one-page HTML5):

upload_2016-4-28_21-10-53.png

Either email me at [email protected]
or add my Skype using the same email

Conorreidd

Rising User
Dec 17, 2015
so what would your price be?

I personally would price it on what you would like doing, but a basic HTML/CSS/JS site with nothing "spectacular" probably around $10/page (including mobile-responsiveness),

Things that would change this include:
  • PHP Work (Login, Register, Profiles ect)
  • API Work (YouTube, Google APIs)
  • I will not do any CC/Payment websites (Apart from Donate buttons)

Conorreidd

Rising User
Dec 17, 2015
okay, so a website to include a store, would be nothing you work with?

Unless you're looking just for the design of it; I'm afraid not. I don't want to work with websites involving transactions because I haven't really looked into legal implications as a website developer and how the data needs to be secured/encrypted, not because I can't

Reactions: Alpine

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
okay, well it is not that i need a store atm. But i probally need it for a later use, when my project is done for release.

But well would just ask for the price range all together, since i am trying to find the best price i can get.
Thanks for the respond :)

Conorreidd

Rising User
Dec 17, 2015
okay, well it is not that i need a store atm. But i probally need it for a later use, when my project is done for release.

But well would just ask for the price range all together, since i am trying to find the best price i can get.
Thanks for the respond :)

I also recommend looking on http://fiverr.com I've never used a website designer on there because they seem too good to be true (saying they have 5 years experience but only charging $5, unless they use templates). I'm sure some of them are good.

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
well i have thought of go with one.com since they also include cheap domains,
But i give it a look thanks for the tip :)

But probally not going to need a real website, before i start to get ready to sell my projects :D

Conorreidd

Rising User
Dec 17, 2015
well i have thought of go with one.com since they also include cheap domains,
But i give it a look thanks for the tip :)

But probally not going to need a real website, before i start to get ready to sell my projects :D

Yes! My website is hosted from one.com and I have used them for many years, they're incredible hosts and have amazing support. The problem with website builders like one.com and wix.com are that they are very limited with functionality and even some aspects of design and also take up a lot of time which could be spent elsewhere.

LifelessDane

Renowned User
Freedom! Member
Jul 19, 2014
Arcadia Bay
phyograph.wixsite.com
yeah i tried wix and weebly in the past, currently i run with a free weebly site, just because i had no real place to update my project news and such.
But do you know if one.com are able to upload own html and css files?