What can i improve

• Anythig Say

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BulletGaming

New User
May 3, 2016
Hi guys welcome to my channel im BulletGaming i like gaming and try to upload everyday with a 1 hour stream.
I upload Minecraft. Unturned and PlanetSide 2. Call of duty ghosts. call of duty modern wafare 3. call of duty black ops. That it for now.

I use my camera to record Playstation 3 gameplay to make grathics as good as possible but i wont record ps3 Gameplay that much. And check for this picture when seraching for my channel freedom wont let me post link. Look at picture at bottom

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Prology

Legendary User
Freedom! Member
Jun 14, 2015
YouTube
Hey dude , Welcome to Freedom !

I'm a COD creator to ! do you have black ops 3 ? what do you think about Infinite warfare ?

best of luck buddy !

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Hi guys welcome to my channel im BulletGaming i like gaming and try to upload everyday with a 1 hour stream.
I upload Minecraft. Unturned and PlanetSide 2. Call of duty ghosts. call of duty modern wafare 3. call of duty black ops. That it for now.

I use my camera to record Playstation 3 gameplay to make grathics as good as possible but i wont record ps3 Gameplay that much. And check for this picture when seraching for my channel freedom wont let me post link. Look at picture at bottom

Welcome to the family mate, What are you goals for youtube for the future and how you find about Freedom! ?