Gaming Welcome To My Channel

Kuzay

New User
Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
Your name/alias:Kuzay
Where are you from?: I don't want to say where i'm from, but i'm from North America i'll say.

How old are you?:12

How did you find Freedom!?I found Freedom from so many of my subscriptions (The people I subscribed too) and it encouraged me to join such a wonderful network and I'm glad to be in it.

What made you join our forums?: What made me join the forums is to talk with all the wonderful people that made the correct choice to join Freedom

What are your hobbies?: My hobbies is playing Minecraft and maybe some Agario (Modded). I also love adventuring the world, going to school , and i'm an athletic kid that is really fast at running.

What is your favorite food? My favourite food? Well I have a lot of favourite foods like Sushi and Tacos and etc.

Why did you start YouTube? I started Youtube to enjoy a experience of the Youtube life and gaming life and I really hope to grow larger in a fast amount of time. I also joined because it was a fun thing to do in my extra time, but I take Youtube very serious.

What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to be successful in Youtube and when I get older to become a successful business man be kind and become an billionaire.

What kind of channel do you run?: I run an minecraft and maybe some other game channel, I upload UHC, PotPvp, OITC and MORE TO COME!. I run channel that I put hard work into and put a lot of time into.

How frequently do you upload?: I upload around 3-4 videos a week atleast.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Your name/alias:Kuzay
Where are you from?: I don't want to say where i'm from, but i'm from North America i'll say.

How old are you?:12

How did you find Freedom!?I found Freedom from so many of my subscriptions (The people I subscribed too) and it encouraged me to join such a wonderful network and I'm glad to be in it.

What made you join our forums?: What made me join the forums is to talk with all the wonderful people that made the correct choice to join Freedom

What are your hobbies?: My hobbies is playing Minecraft and maybe some Agario (Modded). I also love adventuring the world, going to school , and i'm an athletic kid that is really fast at running.

What is your favorite food? My favourite food? Well I have a lot of favourite foods like Sushi and Tacos and etc.

Why did you start YouTube? I started Youtube to enjoy a experience of the Youtube life and gaming life and I really hope to grow larger in a fast amount of time. I also joined because it was a fun thing to do in my extra time, but I take Youtube very serious.

What is your biggest dream? My biggest dream is to be successful in Youtube and when I get older to become a successful business man be kind and become an billionaire.

What kind of channel do you run?: I run an minecraft and maybe some other game channel, I upload UHC, PotPvp, OITC and MORE TO COME!. I run channel that I put hard work into and put a lot of time into.

How frequently do you upload?: I upload around 3-4 videos a week atleast.
Thanks for using the template Kuzay, people have been missing it lately. I'm from California myself, there's a few of us on here. It's great that you know some people in freedom already, word tends to spread quickly! You can talk with an extremely large amount of people for the forums here, especially in the chatbox too. Tacos are my favorite when it comes to taco bell, those doritos locos tacos are to die for. I'm glad that you take youtube serious, because having fun should be a top priority. A billionaire will take time, but if you can achieve it, I'm willing to accept donations if you're feeling randomly generous to people that also loves tacos!

Kuzay

New User
Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
Thanks for using the template Kuzay, people have been missing it lately. I'm from California myself, there's a few of us on here. It's great that you know some people in freedom already, word tends to spread quickly! You can talk with an extremely large amount of people for the forums here, especially in the chatbox too. Tacos are my favorite when it comes to taco bell, those doritos locos tacos are to die for. I'm glad that you take youtube serious, because having fun should be a top priority. A billionaire will take time, but if you can achieve it, I'm willing to accept donations if you're feeling randomly generous to people that also loves tacos!

Hello and thank you, I just have one question I've been partnered with Freedom for 1 day now (I Partnered Yesterday) and I got an email that said i've been accepted but it says my channel hasn't been linked with Freedom yet.

Ethan Riak

Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
If possible, please subscribe to my channel

To see my channel you have to search up Visualizable on Youtube then press "Kuzay"
Dude that is so cool! I am also 12 and I am ALSO doing a minecraft channel. I think this would be a great opportunity for both of us to do a collaboration together and make a few videos together.

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello and thank you, I just have one question I've been partnered with Freedom for 1 day now (I Partnered Yesterday) and I got an email that said i've been accepted but it says my channel hasn't been linked with Freedom yet.
Sometimes the dashboard has to catch up, maybe wait for a few days, and everything should be well. If you're curious about it still, you can ask a moderator when they're on. They'd know a lot more about this compared to me ^^

Ethan Riak

Mar 16, 2016
YouTube
Sometimes the dashboard has to catch up, maybe wait for a few days, and everything should be well. If you're curious about it still, you can ask a moderator when they're on. They'd know a lot more about this compared to me ^^
just about to say that lol