Gaming Welcome To my Gaming Channel

SarcasticMeow98

New User
May 30, 2016
YouTube
Hello everyone, my name is Jessica. I have a gaming channel called Sarcastic Meow my videos range from GTA V, Team Fortress 2, and Minecraft videos as well as more games to come. I started YouTube about 2 months ago. I have 58 subs and 55 videos. I post videos all the time and I'm not giving up on YouTube!! YouTube has been a dream of mine since I was in 7th grade and now I'm about to be a senior in high school. Now that I've started I know this is something I want to do as a career. I'm looking forward to putting smiles on peoples faces so come by and check out my channel! Mew :3

ISkyNet58

New User
May 30, 2016
Hello everyone, my name is Jessica. I have a gaming channel called Sarcastic Meow my videos range from GTA V, Team Fortress 2, and Minecraft videos as well as more games to come. I started YouTube about 2 months ago. I have 58 subs and 55 videos. I post videos all the time and I'm not giving up on YouTube!! YouTube has been a dream of mine since I was in 7th grade and now I'm about to be a senior in high school. Now that I've started I know this is something I want to do as a career. I'm looking forward to putting smiles on peoples faces so come by and check out my channel! Mew :3

Hi Im A fellow Gaming youtuber i sum times make tip videos wat console do u play im ISkyNet