Gaming Well I am new :c

Querkus

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
OhhCooperrr
So I have never really tried to introduce myself or my channel so here go.
I am from Australia, so G'Day mate. I do gaming videos and I try to post daily ;-; going well so far.
I also don't really have a set style of videos, I kinda just making content for fun and enjoyment, it would be nice to get big one day but right now I have to be realistic and try different things and see what works :D

I have been doing YouTube for awhile but have had way to many channels, but curently I am happy with the one I have :D

Thanks from Cooper c;

Reactions: Nuke

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
So I have never really tried to introduce myself or my channel so here go.
I am from Australia, so G'Day mate. I do gaming videos and I try to post daily ;-; going well so far.
I also don't really have a set style of videos, I kinda just making content for fun and enjoyment, it would be nice to get big one day but right now I have to be realistic and try different things and see what works :D

I have been doing YouTube for awhile but have had way to many channels, but curently I am happy with the one I have :D

Thanks from Cooper c;
G'Day to you too, I love how people say mate in different cultures :p How many daily videos have you done in a row so far? Not having a style of video is okay earlier on, but figuring it out can make future uploads easier for the future ^^ Getting big takes time, but having fun in the meantime is where it's at ^^

Reactions: Querkus

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
It always helps to find the audience that you want to appeal to, but as long as you're having fun, that's all that matters! It's good that you like the channel you have now, I how that you can get settled in and see the growth take place now! I hope you enjoy your time at Freedom :)

FrankDarkoYT

Rising User
Jan 20, 2016
YouTube
Hey OhhCooperrr! I'm new here as well but from what I have experienced, Freedom is a fantastic community to be a part of and we are happy to have you be a part of it!

Querkus

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 31, 2016
YouTube
OhhCooperrr
G'Day to you too, I love how people say mate in different cultures :p How many daily videos have you done in a row so far? Not having a style of video is okay earlier on, but figuring it out can make future uploads easier for the future ^^ Getting big takes time, but having fun in the meantime is where it's at ^^

So far I have had a constant flow of daily videos only time I miss a day is because of Australian internet ;-; I am enjoying trying out different ways and style plus I love making for the videos fans I have at the moments :D

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
So far I have had a constant flow of daily videos only time I miss a day is because of Australian internet ;-; I am enjoying trying out different ways and style plus I love making for the videos fans I have at the moments :D
Hah, internet can definitely get in the way. Have you tried scheduling your videos for the future? It's nice to have fans that help you upload content ^^