What are your goals?

Kraedax

Respected User
Oct 25, 2015
YouTube
We all have goals starting out our YouTube channels. Some want to build a great community, while others just want to entertain. Personally, I want to make people smile :) A dream of mine is to have a meet and greet eventually *daydreams* ^_^

What are your goals with your channel? What do you want to achieve in the next year, or two, or three?!

1SB2Gamer

Brabbit1987
Freedom! Member
Mar 2, 2014
YouTube
Well, I don't want to necessarily become famous, but I wouldn't mind building up an awesome community that I can share my gaming experiences with. Maybe even one day start up minecraft servers both vanilla and modded, for other youtubers to join on in and have fun. I would do it now, but money is an issue XD. Bringing smiles to people, would obviously be included too :3.

Maybe at some point I would like to even expand further with my gaming channel and art ... maybe selling merchandise at some point. Being part of some game development would also be pretty cool.

NannerAirCraft

Freedom! Member
Feb 15, 2015
YouTube
NannerManCan
I guess I just want to form a community with my subscribers and I love to review technology so I'm not really doing it to become famous of anything although that would be nice :p. My goals I guess are to just keep growing every month and reach more people and make more content.

THENigeliam

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Aug 17, 2015
Philippines
YouTube
I want people to enjoy what I enjoy doing. It's like basically sharing a piece of me with the audience, and at the same time, entertaining them. I always find joy in entertaining people, and I want to do that and be given positive [and negative] feedback.

SiliciaGaming

Anime Let's Player
Freedom! Member
Sep 25, 2015
Philippines
YouTube
SiliciaGaming
My goal is to help others, via YouTube I could atleast earn.
But I don't want to earn via personal interest.
I want that salary to be the pay back that I want to give to person that didn't give up on me on my depression days.
Also to give that money to person who needs it the most.

From what I learned from life, it's better to give than the receive.
Give entertainment, earn, and give it back to the ones who needs it the most.

Brent Cone

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Nov 21, 2014
Sweden
YouTube
For me it's to make people smile & brighten up people day :) Helping people out is something I love doing and it makes me feel better as a person as well! MJ is a big inspiration to me & I do want to be able to hold and participate in charity events! :D I want to help the whole world! #DreamBIG!! :D

TheCookieWolf

Respected User
Oct 24, 2015
YouTube
On my Youtube channel along with my friend the goals is to keep going uploading what we like, like videogames, story and other stuff that we are learning or seeing, at the same time that we want to help other low or mid Youtubers with our opinion and critics to help them out.
Probably we want to keep going with our programation with games we can afford to have and probably some classics, while we decide what to select for our informative videos, and maybe in March I would start with Trollpastas at the same time.
Out of Youtube I want to be one of the best programmers and system engineers, at the same time of working on Sony or Nintendo and work a long with my friend on his goal

themodof1

Sage Of Insanity
Freedom! Member
Jan 4, 2015
Florida
www.youtube.com
YouTube
I want knowledge and to empress my passion
for my dreams...(I want to be a great concept artist for gaming company)...
(I also love making an idiot of myself to give others a laugh :p )

I want to bring greatness to the world
unlike anything before me :D
(Still working on that)...

I have made a video with results of a "trending" videos 26K views...(Sage Insanity)(Less than a month)...
I have made over 100 videos...(SageOfInsanity)...
I have made horror...(Cold Rune)...(Learned some flaws)...
I have study...(Brett Hicks)...

But this has never stopped me striving for my goals of be better I was
even just a second ago...I will never stop :D

Sims Lyfe

Rising User
Oct 24, 2015
Delaware
YouTube
My goals are to find content to record that people enjoy. I also would like to reach 100 subscribers by the end of this month. That's a bigger goal for me but I believe it's possible.

Danny

SDGCore
Mar 1, 2014
Vancouver
sdgcore.com
YouTube
41Danny1
I want to build upon my skills, take my YouTube audience along with me, and motivate people who are in a similar situation as me!

My presentation skills are poor, I'm a bit awkward and speaking (especially publicly) makes me anxious more often than not. The best way to overcome fear is to expose yourself to it, and I believe I'm doing just that by creating YouTube videos! :)

I'm also really passionate about tech and gaming, so being able to share that in my videos is one of my favourite things about creating YouTube videos and constantly improving the quality of those videos is another goal of mine.