What are your Youtube channel about? What do you want with your Youtube channel?

Sam Graphics

Rising User
Hello fellow Youtubers :D

Like the topic said, What are your Youtube channel about? What do you want with your Youtube channel and also what is your plans in the future. I'm curious to know, tell me down below!

Peace & love
Sam

TwilightPrinze

The Flying Dutchman
Community Team!
Freedom! Member
My channel has a diverse range of content actually.

My main serie is Final Fantasy Xiv (MMO) where i make Playthroughs, Dungeons, Raids, Pvp and Trial video's with the different classes.

Besides that i make a variety of Gameplays/Playthroughs/Multiplayer video's on a wide range of Ps4 games.

Since yesterday started with making montages but needs a little practise so that will improve over time :)

How about you?

SirWeed

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Mar 20, 2016
YouTube
on my channel i play the character as sir weeds retarded cousin and do filthyfrank style videos i've only had this youtube for 8 days and i'm doing pretty good almost on 400 subs i hope to achieve 10k subs by summer and 15k by the end of this year

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hello fellow Youtubers :D

Like the topic said, What are your Youtube channel about? What do you want with your Youtube channel and also what is your plans in the future. I'm curious to know, tell me down below!

Peace & love
Sam
Planning on taking everything slow for a few months to get situated with my work in real life. I'm planning on showing off what people can do in the game of Hearthstone, it's amazing what combinations we can make in a card game with an ever-expanding list ^^

Hail Kira

Game Show Host
Freedom! Member
Feb 5, 2014
British Columbia
YouTube
I do alot of different stuff..
*South Park is my favorite thing so i like to feature that...
*I like making fan trailers, and edited compilations or whatever...
*i also lets play games to get the footage.
*the reason i make game videos is to promote the games i love and hopefully help the developers reach a larger audience.
*sometimes i make scratch n win videos.
*game cache is a hiking adventure game where i stash prizes n stuff in the woods for people to find.
*other, vlogging/travel/vacation/tourism videos.

The Erratic Gamer

Freedom! Member
Jan 16, 2016
Los Angeles
YouTube
I do gaming but I hope to branch out more in the upcoming months :D. My plans are to hopefully just lighten even one persons day with my content and stupid jokes XD. If i get big I get big but like I said as long as one person smiles I am happy :D

RewindThatGaming

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 18, 2016
Ashland, PA
YouTube
Mine channel is a gaming channel, I talk topic in Let's Play videos and show off mine skill in Gameplay like Sleeping Dogs, My plans are for youtube is Make Friends, Show how good I am in games, Try get some money to help my mom out because we are close to poor but we have some money to spend but that rarely. so That why I do youtube (mix with everything basically).

Nordic Chronicles

Freedom! Partner
Freedom! Member
Jun 8, 2014
U.S.A, Illinois.
A gaming channel and currently focusing on guides, however I do on occasion do "Let's Plays" but they are pretty short and simple. But yeah, I'd love to expand onto other games, such as the game I'm currently experimenting on "Warframe"(my current guides are on Guild Wars 2 atm), so it is fun and worthwhile.

Though who knows what'll happen once Dark Souls 3 comes out. ;P

MissCatGoddess

Rising User
Mar 22, 2016
Ohio, United States
YouTube
My channel is a gaming channel! I do Let's Play's, Gameplays [moorpgs], commentarties and in the future it will have a mixture of beauty, vlogs, challenges, and tags!!
As for the future, I wanna grow as I plan to be a Full Time Youtuber!