what call of duty is the best??

MultiKd123

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 25, 2016
uk
YouTube
hi all just thought id post a thread and get everyones thoughts on the call of duty games. we love WORLD AT WAR its got amazing places to hide and the guns r awesome but at the moment we r loving call of duty black ops 3 and the new maps r epic.

Kapudowitski

Jan 23, 2016
YouTube
First of all, it's difficult to compare old CoDs with new ones. Probably 80% will say that CoD4 or World At War are their favourites, because it might be their first CoD game.

Yes, CoD4 reinvented the First-Person-Shooter Genre, but it has so much bs in it. TBH I think Black Ops 2 has the best weapon balance and not much ******** (besides C4 and Noobtubes). So in my opinion BO2 and after it BO3.

Reactions: MultiKd123

BloodRangerGaming

Rising User
Apr 30, 2016
YouTube
well cod really did it for me at modern warfare, that was just amazing for me and completely changed the whole series to me and thats why cod today is my favorite, modern warfare 2 was amazing! and then came advanced warfare which was okay but not too good in my opinion, but black ops 3 is amazing!

MultiKd123

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 25, 2016
uk
YouTube
well cod really did it for me at modern warfare, that was just amazing for me and completely changed the whole series to me and thats why cod today is my favorite, modern warfare 2 was amazing! and then came advanced warfare which was okay but not too good in my opinion, but black ops 3 is amazing!
have a look at my page great content on there m8

BjorkerGaming

Rising User
Apr 29, 2016
Sweden
YouTube
Hello!
i think imo MW3,Black ops 1/2.
i think these are the best because this are the original and the new bo3 / advanced warfare is future and i can´t get this feeling with them like i get with the older.
so if i was you i should bui mw3 or bo1/2.
i hope you think this was helpful !
BjorkerGaming

MultiKd123

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Apr 25, 2016
uk
YouTube
Hello!
i think these are the best because this are the original and the new bo3 / advanced warfare is future and i can´t get this feeling with them like i get with the older.
BjorkerGaming
cheers bro take a look at my channel great content on there

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
A little place called Oblivion
YouTube
First of all, it's difficult to compare old CoDs with new ones. Probably 80% will say that CoD4 or World At War are their favourites, because it might be their first CoD game.

Yes, CoD4 reinvented the First-Person-Shooter Genre, but it has so much bs in it. TBH I think Black Ops 2 has the best weapon balance and not much ******** (besides C4 and Noobtubes). So in my opinion BO2 and after it BO3.
Honestly I'm just hoping they'll balance the CoD 4 remaster if they make it. It has a lot of potential to bring the older generation gamers back and reintroduce the series to the new gamers. It would be a fresh breath of air after the last few games. I'd have to agree about BO2, though. It was definitely the best balanced.

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
Hello!
BjorkerGaming
It's not too bad once you really get used to the mechanics, but a lot of people don't like it because it's not what they want from a war game, especially with the old games being so iconic. I suppose it all just depends on your taste for games, really!

Goped Fred

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
Feb 13, 2016
YouTube
Personally, I liked MW2, before all of the noob tubes, hacks, and exploits obviously. The game flowed so well, and the streaks are what really made that game for me. The introduction of the AC130, Chopper Gunner, and Nuke were just too fun not to mention