What do you think about leaving the EU?

The Gaming Heretic

Well-Known User
Aug 1, 2014
YouTube
As an American who only has a passing understanding and who 'PATRIOTIC ABOUT 'MURICA'.. I can empathize with a nation wanting to split off from those it finds oppressive. But that is.. at best.. an uneducated opinion.

Demkeys

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 4, 2014
YouTube
abhinav_Demkeys
I know very little about politics, so all I can say is, if people of the UK don't want their country to be a part of EU, then it shouldn't be a part of EU. I just hope that the people that voted thought about it real well before doing so.

Retractable

Rising User
Freedom! Member
May 3, 2016
Honestly a very stupid decision it's already affecting their economy the pound is at its lowest value in 30 plus years.

RichPlay8

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 19, 2016
UK
YouTube
Richplay8
It's true, it has both advantages and disadvantages... staying while the EU having less power in some areas would have been best overall. The pound only dropped so much as they were shocked leave won as they predicted remain would win.

Gamer Sean

Rising User
Jun 27, 2016
England
YouTube
I am kinda afraid because I fear University fees now going up again (along with a recession) and since I want to go to University in a couple years it really sucks.

Jonathan

"You don't know me...but you will"
Freedom! Member
Feb 1, 2016
UK
jonathan.carter.games
YouTube
I'm a bit concerned over it, while we don't fully leave for a few years and when article 50 is actually started, but it really depends on who takes over as prime minister and whether they do a good job of keeping things normal. yes the pound has gone a bit over the place but that was expected and would happen to your counties if something as major as this happened (its just pure panic taking over). It should all cool down after a few months. well I hope so otherwise there next few years could be tough.

iJim

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 31, 2016
UK
www.youtube.com
YouTube
iJimUK
I was one of the ones who voted to leave the EU, contrary to popular opinion my exit vote had nothing to do with immigration, moreover the terrorist threats from open borders where people can travel freely as well as being a member of a fundamentally flawed authority which bases its policies on corporate and business strategies rather than the people who make up its member countries. :eek:

Anyway, from what I have heard the UK has already had quite a few countries saying that they would be happy to start Bilateral trade agreements, the EU has said that they would be happy to still partner with the UK trade wise and once we fully leave the EU we have the option to set up trade agreements with countries we could not partner with while in the EU.
Yes the Pound did take a hit when the results came through dropping to 10p to the dollar I think, but, from what I hear (again) the pound is now valued at the same as it was in February this year, which is cool. (y) (Y)

Now all we need to do is get a new Prime minister who is not called Boris to get us through our baby steps as we set out alone.

Disclaimer: The content and opinions mentioned in this post do not represent the opinions of many members of the UK and or Freedom! MCN or affiliated companies/ members and are entirely the opinions of the post creator iJim :p

RichPlay8

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jun 19, 2016
UK
YouTube
Richplay8
The thing that's causing all this uncertainty is, we don't have a main PM, tories all fighting, not sure whats going on at labour. Waiting till October to issue article 50.

no wonder all the markets don't know what's going on.

friends of mine voted out, not by listing to the leave camp, they did it as they feel the EU has too much power. As i said above the EU was a good idea but it needs less power.

L28ET

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Aug 9, 2015
Sydney, Australia
YouTube
You really gotta feel sorry for car manufacturers (think BMW Group for example, consisting of Mini AND Rolls Royce, with factories located in England), as they would be terribly disadvantaged with Britain's exit from the EU.

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
actually depends on. for what you wanna leave the EU? and where you going? but I should leave the EU and go to new york or los angeles if I become a famous youtuber

iJim

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Jan 31, 2016
UK
www.youtube.com
YouTube
iJimUK
Ekloo, dude, wrong attitude You move to NY or LA "When you become a famous Youtuber"
Anyway sorry back to the thread. I too didnt listen to the Leave camp and agree with your friends, the EU does have too much power (in my opinion). At the moment I just want all the arguing to stop and for the UK parliament to put away their toys and start planning how to make this work

ekloo

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jun 16, 2016
YouTube
I only do a miss grammar and then I already have a wrong attitude? I just only tell how I think about it and that's it.

Olivea Sea

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
let me know what you guys think, good or bad.

You know what! I've got no fricken idea anymore..... They say my country 'The Netherlands' will suffer from it but on the other hand big company's are saying they'll move to here because of it so I really have no clue anymore I think I'll just have to see how it al plays out!