What games are you most excited for?

Spud

Respected User
Jun 11, 2016
England
YouTube
TheWonderSpud
With E3 done and dusted and all the games announced, what are you looking forward to and why? :)

Personally, I'm really looking forward to these games:
  • We Happy Few
  • Death Stranding
  • No Man's Sky
  • Inside
  • Prey
I am also looking forward to the Watch Dogs sequel and the third Mafia game, but I'm more excited about the games I listed above!

Also, what games do you wish were announced? I really hoped a third Red Dead game would be announced this E3 and I was also expecting Cyberpunk 2077 and I was hoping for a Fallout game from Obsidian.

Alpine

Web Designer
Freedom! Member
Jul 24, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
I'm really hyped for Dead Rising 4, Watch Dogs 2 and Mafia 3. Was Disappointing that Dead Island 2 wasn't there... Starting to thing that game will never come out... :(

Spud

Respected User
Jun 11, 2016
England
YouTube
TheWonderSpud
I'm really hyped for Dead Rising 4, Watch Dogs 2 and Mafia 3. Was Disappointing that Dead Island 2 wasn't there... Starting to thing that game will never come out... :(

Dead Island is confusing for me... I'm starting to think they're going to cancel the sequel as they've released remastered editions of the previous games across the globe for next-gen game prices. Not sure what's going to happen to Dead Island 2. Let's hope for the best. :)

Reactions: Alpine

Alpine

Web Designer
Freedom! Member
Jul 24, 2014
Scotland
YouTube
Dead Island is confusing for me... I'm starting to think they're going to cancel the sequel as they've released remastered editions of the previous games across the globe for next-gen game prices. Not sure what's going to happen to Dead Island 2. Let's hope for the best. :)
I really hope they don't... It looks so good.

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Well I am more of a PC gamer so for me I am waiting for Battlefield 1,Resident Evil 7,Ghost Recon Wildlands but also with other titles I am excited how they will go like Death Stranding and even Spiderman

Shimy_93

New User
Jan 11, 2016
YouTube
I'm super excited for days gone, no mans sky and resident evil 7. the demo is so spooky! OH! cant forget outlast 2!

Fluctuate

Rising User
Jun 11, 2016
YouTube
I am very excited for No Man's Sky! Have never tried Resident Evil, but would like to.
Final Fantasy doesn't interest me, though. :)
Yeah FF is not for everyone so i cant say i blame you, and resident evil is a great co-op game to play with a friend if you like 3 person shooters and that kind of setting.

HungryGrizz

Freedom! Member
Oct 1, 2015
YouTube
Battlefield 1 and cod remastered should keep me busy for awhile but I think titan fall 2 mmight also be kind of fun!

TheGaminCentral

Distinguished User
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
YouTube
Yeah FF is not for everyone so i cant say i blame you, and resident evil is a great co-op game to play with a friend if you like 3 person shooters and that kind of setting.
Well this resident evil is more like a horror game don't think there will be shooting involved its more scary zombie game I guess

Nostalgic Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
YouTube
I cannot wait for the remastered seires of Crash Bandicoot. I am also looking forward to the new Legend of Zelda, God of War 4, The Last Guardian, and many more.