What is your favorite game genre?

Nostalgic Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
YouTube
Ironically, I am not a huge fan of horror movies or shows but when it comes to games, I love the horror genre. Depending on the game, the suspension of uncertainty can make a player feel incredibly uncomfortable. Otherwise my all-time favorite genre is RPGs(Role Playing Games). I love story progression and a game with good character development.

What is your favorite game genre and why?

tlevelgrinders

Freedom! Member
Sep 30, 2016
YouTube
I'm gonna go with the classic turn based RPG , if not I do enjoy simple beat em ups as well (dynasty warriors style)

C

Corpfox

Used to be into Strategy games but now-a-days, Shooters.

Nostalgic Gamer

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jun 23, 2016
YouTube
Used to be into Strategy games but now-a-days, Shooters.
I see that a lot now an days. I like all of my old games because it gives me a sense of where I first began my gaming lifestyle. Therefore, that is why I love certain genres in gaming and not in cinematography.

Steam Controller Gaming

Rising User
Freedom! Member
Oct 1, 2016
YouTube
I love all types of games and my favorite genre changes a lot. Currently I love FPS games, Hack N' Slash games, and "rouguelike" games such as Hero Siege, Rougelands, etc...

Ever since Silent Hill 2 horror games will always be on the top of my list, even if I don't play as many as I used too. That game had an awesome story and they had the suspense/horror thing down great.