what is your favorite gaming youtuber

TMAN

Rising User
Jan 11, 2016
Ohio
www.facebook.com
YouTube
I know a lot of people say this but as far as gaming channels go, I would have to say Markiplier. I know he is ridiculously big on YouTube, but there is something about him that is polarizing. He is obviously loud and obnoxious in his sense of humor (traits i weirdly admire) but he also hold a vibe of honesty and just seems very genuine! I would love to meet him one day. Pretty cool that hes originally an Ohio guy like me!

TMAN

Rising User
Jan 11, 2016
Ohio
www.facebook.com
YouTube
Uberhaxornova is great too! He is also in a group channel called The Creatures though the channel is actually called The Creature Hub, and they are all gamers. They are also all very funny, and talented. You should definitely check them out!

Mr Price

We Have Wookies.
Freedom! Member
Dec 18, 2014
YouTube
I geuss my self :p Joking, ofcourse i like my content thats the caurse why i am still driven... Ofcourse it would be nice if some people enjoy with me thats just a +, but i am doing it for my self.

I really like Smosh, Wrel, Moukass.

ITW Games

Freedom! Member
Nov 12, 2015
Midwest USA
YouTube
ScottWood2569
Oh and I forgot Philip DeFranco. That's an everyday thing. Also Nomadic Fanatic. But then I guess they arent really gaming Youtubers although sometimes they have gaming vids or stuff about gaming.

Last edited: