What kind of ways could you promote your channel?

CMTXRATED

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2016
YouTube
So I know you can pay to promote your videos! But I don't want taht not only is that costly but it doesn't feel like you have earnt it. Any other ways other than social media as well?

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
So I know you can pay to promote your videos! But I don't want taht not only is that costly but it doesn't feel like you have earnt it. Any other ways other than social media as well?
Well, promoting your channel is hard, because if you do it blatantly, people will dislike your video. Try finding specific forums to share it on, or to look at other videos, figure out why they are getting views themselves.

Animal Corpse

Rising User
Feb 16, 2016
YouTube
I can give you a few tips...

1- There are a few sites that let you share your videos and show how many clicks they produced for you in exchange of something , at the moment i am trying to work with one wich asks me to put their YT account on the related channels , i'll get between 200-300 extra views with it , a good start for me. There are a bunch of sites that let you do it and you can find them easily through youtube , the one i'm trying to work with is for Portuguese people so problably won't help you but there are others ! Try to find one wich shares the same language of your videos , as it helps getting loyal viewers and subscribers.

2- Other thing you can do is colaborating with other YT channels that have similar content with yours , search for a group on Facebook with youtubers from your country and try to discuss some agreements.

3- I'm not going to lie to you , there are sites that helps you getting views and subscribers in exchange for you subscribing and viewing other channels , but youtube is not dumb either , those subscribers will later be taken off and you might get your AdWords account banned , wich means you won't be able to promote videos later ( if you decide to ). Besides these views are not engaging , 99% of the viewers or subscribers do not engage to your channel , they're looking for the same as you do , views and subscribers ... so they won't care about yours.

4- If you ever decide to promote your videos in youtube using AdWords , take in count that promoting a video you're monetizing is legal but there are a lot of cases where AdWords bans people's account and it takes a lot of time for you to get back your account , so i recommend you to disable the monetization while you're promoting a video . DO NOT BUY views from 3rd parties as this can get your YT channel to be removed or suspended. If you ever decide to do so , take in count the time it takes to get views , do not search for fast views and some sites colaborate with YT to catch views buyers.

5- The other stuff you problably know allready , get a good camera and most important a good voice capture , along with a good content it will get viewers and subscribers engaged to your ch.

CMTXRATED

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Jan 15, 2016
YouTube
Well, promoting your channel is hard, because if you do it blatantly, people will dislike your video. Try finding specific forums to share it on, or to look at other videos, figure out why they are getting views themselves.
I'm trying that of course not just asking people to sub just sharing my videos and seeing what who will watch

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
I'm trying that of course not just asking people to sub just sharing my videos and seeing what who will watch
Yeah, you need to find a community that will accept you. For me, I'm planning on going to the reddit hearthstone forums, and other outlets that enjoy videos that help people out. It's easier when you find a niche, and you find the right outlet for everything. There are a ton of forums out there. If you look for one that relates to your videos, you can take it slowly.

Reactions: CMTXRATED

Kevin Budiman

Respected User
Freedom! Member
Mar 30, 2016
Indonesia
www.facebook.com
YouTube
I can give you a few tips...

1- There are a few sites that let you share your videos and show how many clicks they produced for you in exchange of something , at the moment i am trying to work with one wich asks me to put their YT account on the related channels , i'll get between 200-300 extra views with it , a good start for me. There are a bunch of sites that let you do it and you can find them easily through youtube , the one i'm trying to work with is for Portuguese people so problably won't help you but there are others ! Try to find one wich shares the same language of your videos , as it helps getting loyal viewers and subscribers.

2- Other thing you can do is colaborating with other YT channels that have similar content with yours , search for a group on Facebook with youtubers from your country and try to discuss some agreements.

3- I'm not going to lie to you , there are sites that helps you getting views and subscribers in exchange for you subscribing and viewing other channels , but youtube is not dumb either , those subscribers will later be taken off and you might get your AdWords account banned , wich means you won't be able to promote videos later ( if you decide to ). Besides these views are not engaging , 99% of the viewers or subscribers do not engage to your channel , they're looking for the same as you do , views and subscribers ... so they won't care about yours.

4- If you ever decide to promote your videos in youtube using AdWords , take in count that promoting a video you're monetizing is legal but there are a lot of cases where AdWords bans people's account and it takes a lot of time for you to get back your account , so i recommend you to disable the monetization while you're promoting a video . DO NOT BUY views from 3rd parties as this can get your YT channel to be removed or suspended. If you ever decide to do so , take in count the time it takes to get views , do not search for fast views and some sites colaborate with YT to catch views buyers.

5- The other stuff you problably know allready , get a good camera and most important a good voice capture , along with a good content it will get viewers and subscribers engaged to your ch.
Hahaha thank you for the tips as well man :D

Reactions: Animal Corpse

stevenaf1

New User
Apr 3, 2016
(Facepalm) Que encuentre La Unidad ONU contenido ADECUADO Para Tu Canalo_O: p: p: p

Attachments

• Cronograma_Inscripciones.pdf
    156.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Cronograma_Inscripciones_2.pdf
    156.4 KB · Views: 0

UnstoppableFrost

Well-Known User
Mar 1, 2016
Australia
YouTube
Leaving good comments on big youtube channels will get you noticed
This might work but you shouldn't really do this blatantly, for example I look down on the people that go on big channels and straight up advertise their YouTube, what I mean by straight up advertise is "Hey guys I make great videos check out my channel" then like or die in a day or something or get fake accounts to spam like it, if you are going to comment on a big YouTube channels videos for attention then just post something you liked about the video :)

BlackStarSade

New User
Apr 3, 2016
YouTube
This might work but you shouldn't really do this blatantly, for example I look down on the people that go on big channels and straight up advertise their YouTube, what I mean by straight up advertise is "Hey guys I make great videos check out my channel" then like or die in a day or something or get fake accounts to spam like it, if you are going to comment on a big YouTube channels videos for attention then just post something you liked about the video :)
thats what i was trying to say :)

Reactions: UnstoppableFrost