CamerX

New User
Jul 4, 2016
YouTube
Hey guys i started my YouTube channel about a week about a week ago and ive post three games, Agar.io Csgo and Minecraft. What should I post next i can upload Slither.io, The Walking Dead Michonne or Clash Royale Tips and Tricks? Let me know so i can start making the video to upload tomorrow. Thanks :)

fattmat

Devourer of Cake + Crumpets.
Freedom! Member
May 8, 2014
www.questflinger.com
YouTube
Hey guys i started my YouTube channel about a week about a week ago and ive post three games, Agar.io Csgo and Minecraft. What should I post next i can upload Slither.io, The Walking Dead Michonne or Clash Royale Tips and Tricks? Let me know so i can start making the video to upload tomorrow. Thanks :)
Hello there CamerX ^^ Honestly, I would choose something that you have the biggest inspiration for. It will definitely show in your future videos when you are pumped to make them all ^^

MSHAY Gaming

Well-Known User
Freedom! Member
Jul 1, 2016
YouTube
Try to go for you feel more excited for! you always get a lot more from your videos if you play and record a game you want to be playing. The difference is really shown in your video and your fans can respond to it more positively.